Status: I hope you like

Teacher's Pet

After School

“Natasha, I need to see you after class.”

My eyes shot up to see Mr. Sanders. He was leaning against the chalk board staring at me with those hazel eyes of his. He had his arms folded across his chest making his black, button up shirt tight against his arms; showing off his muscles that most men could never have. His legs were crossed over each other which seemed to be a little hard for the fact that his black slacks were already tight on his legs.

It was hard to keep my eyes off him, but I couldn't let him catch me staring so I nodded and returned to my work, or at least tried to. He kept popping into my mind. Everything in my body was tingling from the way he had stared at me.

“Do you know why he wants to see you?” asked Allie.

“No idea.”

“But I bet she can’t wait to see him,” Jared said.

“Shut up,” Allie said.

They continued to argue, so I zoned them out. They were two people who always fought, but would never admit that they liked each other. I raised my eyes from my paper to see Mr.Sanders staring at me still until he realized that I had noticed him.

I was watching her talk to her friends until the two started arguing. She had return to her paper until she look straight at me with those greens eyes. She had caught me looking at her so I drop my eyes to my feet.

Bing..Bing..

Bell had finally rung as I gather my stuff. I walk over to his desk with my heart beating million times a second. He seemed to be waiting for everyone to leave to talk to me.

“Do you know why I called you?

I shook my head “no”, I had no idea what I did. I did all my work. I was on time everyday. So why am I in trouble?

“Your last story was good but not like other story’s you have written.”

“What I do wrong?”

“It didn’t have emotions like the others”

“Oh”

“Don’t get me wrong. Your writing is excellent. I am always very pleased with..your..work.”

“What can I do to fix it?”

“Rewrite it. Add emotion”

“Ok. Could I go now?”

“Yes, Just bring the paper back next Friday.”

I nodded and walked away. Through the rest of day, the way Mr.Sanders was looking at me kept popping up in my head. School was finally over, Allie and I started to talk about what Mr.Sanders wanted.

“So he wanted you to rewrite your story?”

“Yes, he said that it needed more emotions. Like put my heart into it”

“Its amazing. Why would you need to?”

“I have no idea”

“Why not? Oh..Wait..You do anything for Mr.Sanders.”

“Shut up Allie!”

“Natasha got hot for Mr.Sanders” Allie repeated till I ran into something that felt like a wall dropping all my books. I look up to see it was Mr.Sanders. I gave Allie a quick glare which made her giggle. I turn back to Mr.Sanders.

“I am sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going, Mr.Sanders.”

“Its ok, Natasha. But call me Matt, schools over.”

I reach down, started to pick up my book when Matt started to help me.

“Thanks” I said looking up at him when I felt sudden shock run through my body. I look down to see his hand on mine. My eyes went straight back to his. There was something in those hazel eyes I could not read.

“Your welcome” he said softly.

His voice made my whole body shake. My knees began going weak. I stood up with some of my books while he handed me the rest. I smiled at him as he smiled back showing his cute dimples. Which made my heart skip at beat. Allie and I walked off.

“Dang girl, I thought you were going to jump him. There was so much tension, very good tension”

“Oh my god, Allie. Do you ever shut up? He could have heard you”

“So”

I stood there watching her walk away. I had over heard Allie trying to embarrass Natasha. It made me smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope u like this I have more later Here u go
Image
here u go too
Image
SO SEXY