Status: I hope you like

Teacher's Pet

Love is Pain

I was running through the hall, trying to get to English. I was already late. I stopped when I saw the door. I could hear Matt talking to the class. I walked through door to see Matt stop talking and look at me.

“Sorry I’m late.”

“See me in detention.”

My mouth dropped. I nodded and took my seat. I was never late and the one time I am he gives me detention. Why was he being so mean?

“What’s up his ass?” Allie asked.

“I have no idea.”

“Well he shouldn’t give you detention,” Jared said.

“So true.”

“I know. He must be having bad day,” I said.

“He was fine until you..showed up,” said Jared.

“Oh.”

“Jared say sorry.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

“Natasha, Would you like to tell the whole class what you’re talking about?” Matt said.

“No sir.”

“Then quit talking.”

After that, the whole hour went by quietly. The rest of day had been sucky. I got detention, lost my book, dropped my lunch, found my book, and took a test that I was not ready for. Finally, it was time for detention, I walked into Matt’s room.

“Mr.Sanders, I’m here for detention.”

“Where is your story?”

“You said I didn’t have to rewrite it.”

“I never said that. It’s due today.”

Why was he being such an ass?

“I guess your getting an F.”

“Your an asshole.”

“What?” he said surprised.

“You’re being a dick.”

“That’s not my problem that you didn’t do what you were told.”

“I thought I had made mistake Saturday. That I shouldn’t have pulled away, but I guess I was wrong. I never should have let you kiss me.”

“What’d you say?” he yelled.

“I never should have kissed you,” I said as I stormed out of the room. I couldn't believe him; he was such an asshole. I never want to talk to him again.

Fuck. I had left my bag in his class. I stormed back to class. I stopped at the door when I saw him. Matt was sitting on his desk with his head in his hands. I could hear him cussing at himself.

“Matt,” I whispered causing him to shoot up from his desk and cross his arms. It made me smile a little. I walked up to him standing so close that we were only an inch apart.

“Wh...” he tried to say as I put my finger on his lips stopping him from talking.

“Would you like to know a secret?” I asked as he nodded a little.

“You’ve always been my favorite teacher,” I said as I moved my finger from his lips. I kissed him with all I had. His lips were so soft, warm, and full. Everything in my body was going crazy. The way his lips felt made me melt in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope U enjoy and tell me what U think
Image
So hot in pink towel Matt:What What dont like my towel Me:I like it but I like it better on the ground hahaha
Image
Those eyes still my heart so bad It crazy