Status: I hope you like

Teacher's Pet

Decision

It been about two weeks since that day I ended it with Matt. My whole life has been in a crazy downhill spiral. My grades have been every where. Matt won’t say a word to me in class or outside. I am not surprised. I missed a lot of school the first week because I knew if I went, I would run right back into his arms. Part of me want to go back to him so bad but other parts say I need to stay away. I can’t be with him till he is divorced. Plus Allie been in her own little world since her and Jared finally started dating. I been alone this whole time.
I been debating with myself for fews day rather I should go over there to see him. I need to talk to him. I got to get something of my chest. I grab my jacket and head to his house.
It didn't take to long to get to his house. Trying to knock taken the longest. I forces my self too. Door open slowly. There stood the slim skinny platinum blonde for picture.
"H..hello..Is Matt here?"
She turned from me and started yell, "Matt, There some girl here for you."
I could hear him coming down stairs. I felt like I was going to be sick. His face was full of surprise when he saw me.
"Natasha?"
"Hey Matt"
He turn look at Valerie asking her to give us a moment. I knew I shouldn't have come but I did. They got back together and I was yesterday news. I could feel tears coming. I
"Why you come here?"
"I came to tell you I love you but it to late I see" I said with tear falling turning away to leave.
"Wait" he said turning me to him.
"Matt, please?"
"Natasha, I finalized paper with Valerie. We divorced."
"Ma..t..t" I sobbed as he pulled me into a kiss. I didn't care if anyone saw us. I am to happy to care. Kiss became more passionate.
"Get a room" yelled Valerie which made me laugh.
After 5 minutes, Valerie lefted. Matt took me to his room.
Laying down with Matt was beyond wonderful. Feeling his big arms around me.
“Baby?”
“Yes?”
“I love you”
“I love you too, Matt” I said turning to him.
I meet his lips half way. Our kiss started out slowly then turn into a flame of lust engulf us. He started to trail the kiss up and down my neck, slowly leaving my shirt over my head. I reach for end of this shirt pulling it over his head. Kiss started to get lower to my waist.
“Natasha, I need you”
"I need you too"
Matt started to unbutton my pants. My whole body started to go crazy. I was getting feeling in my pit of my stomach that I had never had before. I could feel myself growing wet with every pacing second.
"I am virgin."
"I never hurt you"
"Promise?"
"I promise I never will"
"I am ready, Matt"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I posted it but Mibba miss up and delete this chapter and two news stories I had Omg