Status: Active

You Are My Everything

Northern Downpour Sends Its Love

Annalyse and Brendon walked around town, talking about what has been happening in the past few days that they haven't talked.
They stopped at a little diner a few blocks away from the mall. While they ate, Annalyse tried to talk Brendon into going to the party.
"No. I don't have any reason to go." he whined, wishing she would just drop it already.
She pouted. "I'll be there."
"Yeah. And you'll be with Ryan." he said, trying not to let it show that he was insanely jealous of that fact.
She tried to come up with ways of getting him to go, but wasn't having much luck.

Finally, they finished eating and decided to go back to Brendon's house.
When they arrived there, they started watching a movie.
Annalyse picked out 'The Breakfast Club,' an old classic.
They've both seen the movie countless times, but it was still never got old.
The two were sitting on the couch, their attention focused on the television.
Annalyse started adjusting herself so she could get more comfortable.
She curled up next to Brendon, resting her head on his shoulder.
As his breathing quickened, he put his arm around her, trying to be as casual as possible.
He started playing with her hair as she just continued to watch the movie.
Brendon's mind was racing.
He couldn't get her off of his mind.
They way she felt in his arms, the way she smelled, her steady breathing; they were all little things that he couldn't stop focusing on.
He wasn't sure if she knew what he was thinking. Suddenly, he moved to get up.
"Where are you going?" she asked as he got up from the couch.
"To uh--get something to drink. You want anything?" he said, trying to hide the uneasiness in his voice.
She shook her had 'No' and continued to watch the movie.
As Brendon walked into the kitchen, he leaned on the sink, letting his head fall into his hands.
He was driving himself crazy.
He tried to focus on getting himself calmed down as he reached into the refrigerator for a Coke.
When he walked back into the living room, he saw Annalyse looking at her cell phone with a sad look on her face.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Oh, nothing." she said, shoving her phone back into her pocket.
He looked at her knowingly.
"It's just, Ryan hasn't even tried calling me or anything. I thought he would have at least wanted to know why I wasn't in school for most of the day." she said, trying to not let it get to her too much, even though it already had.
Brendon hugged her. "He's probably just busy. Don't focus on it too much. Let's just have fun."
She smiled. "Thanks Bren. You are beyond amazing. The greatest friend anyone could ever have."
He gave her a cheesy smile before turning off the movie.

They spent the rest of the night playing video games, Annalyse kicking Brendon's ass almost every time.
As the night went on, Ryan still didn't call Annalyse, but she was too busy messing around to acknowledge it.
She figured she would just talk to him tomorrow, seeing as he was supposed to pick her up for the party.

One thing she wasn't expecting was starting to happen though.
She was realizing how much Brendon actually cared for her.
He was being so nice. He truly was a great friend.
She didn't know why, but she was getting a weird feeling in her stomach.
Whenever he laughed, or smiled, she wouldn't help but explode with happiness.
She didn't know what it was, but she was starting to see Brendon in a different light, even if she wasn't willing to admit it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think so far...
I'm trying to work it out in my mind exactly how I want to develop the plot.
I can't wait.
:)