Status: Getting there.

Two Kids, No Consequences

An update

Dear dedicated readers,

I apologize for my absence. I haven't been writing for a few reasons, and I thought I would share them with you, if anyone is still reading this. If you are, please comment or send me a message or something and let me know. If no one is reading, then there's really no point in keeping the story going.

First, I started college last year, and just recently started back in my second year. I haven't really had much time to write because I'm busy doing work and studying and hanging out with people and dealing with their crises (plural of crisis).

Second, I haven't had any motivation to write anything recently. I think it's because I'm relatively happy with my life and how it's going that I don't need writing as an outlet anymore. Because I'm in a relationship. I don't need to write a fantasy story about going on tour with All Time Low and then becoming pregnant with the bassist's child. That might not make sense, but it does to me and that's the only way I can explain it.

My last reasons is that, honestly, when Mibba changed this last time, I had no idea how to work it. People weren't updating their stories as often as they used to, probably for the same reasons as me, and there wasn't any reason to keep using it, seeing as I wasn't writing anymore.

I do apologize to anyone who is still looking for updates to this story. I may delete it and start over, making revisions with my college-level knowledge instead of the knowledge of a high school student drooling over Zack Merrick's body.

I only have one class today, so I may just sit down and revise and work on it later today. I plan on being more active on the site now that it looks easier to maneuver, so hopefully you will be hearing from me soon.

Much love,
lizziemcgenius.