‹ Prequel: Hiccuping
Status: Active

Hiccuped

Flones

See Ya" yelled Tom and Danny as they left the recording studio, "bye bye" yelled Dougie happily "later" called Harry warmly. "So where we going Tommy?" asked Danny playfully turning to Tom when they reached his car, "well I could do with a session at the gym to be honest Dan" said Tom pleased to have some alone time with his best friend, "ok I think my gym stuff is still in the back of your car" said Danny as they climbed in to the car, "great so we'll hit the gym then head home" clarified Tom "yep" said Danny happily as he turned the radio on. The drive to the gym was spent in a comfortable silence as the two listened to the radio often singing along to the odd song here and there, "here we are" said Tom as he pulled in to the gym car park, they got out of the car in to the bitter cold of the afternoon, "it's bloody freezing" complained Danny wrapping his arms toned arms around his chest, "Harry warned you about how cold it is out here" said Tom smiling at his friend, "good for him next time I see him I will let him say I told you so" said Danny sarcastically "don't be so bitter and come on" said Tom starting towards the gym, "ok sorry" muttered Danny as the strode towards the gym. "Hey Tom, Danny, how are you?" asked the man behind the main desk, "good thanks Jake busy day?" asked Tom happily, "no not really, no-one wants to go out because it's too cold" said Jake, "great it's nice to not be hounded while trying to workout, right Dan?" said Tom turning to Danny who looked frozen, "ok have fun then guys you need anything I'll be around" said Jake beaming at the pair, "thanks" said Tom as he dragged Danny in to the locker room. "You ok Dan?" asked Tom as he took off his jumper and shirt to change, "no no I'm not" said Danny causing Tom to stop mid shoe removal, "what! why? what's wrong?" asked Tom concerned, "well Tom you want to know what's wrong?" asked Danny, "of course I do yeah" said the blonde quickly "Tom how can you not get it?" asked Danny putting his head in his hands, "get what? You need to tell me what's wrong" said Tom worried, "Oh Tom, Tommy we kiss in the rain after a day in the park and walk home in each other's arms for christ's sake Tom, then you take me to a guitar shop that you your self call romantic, we sing together, kiss and kiss again, then we don't talk about it or do anything else about it, what am I supposed to think Tom I'm getting mixed signals from you and all I can think is how much I love you" ranted Danny Jones in the luckily empty locker room "how much do you love me?" asked Tom looking deep in to the brunette's eyes, "more than anything more than life it's self is how much I love you Tom Fletcher" said Danny closing the gap between them, "I love you too Danny" said Tom kissing Danny softly on the lips, they drew apart, Tom could now see Danny's wide smile "if you thought that was mixed signals I'd hate to know what you think I'd have done if I was blunt with you" laughed Tom happily, "shush you" said Danny flicking him with the towel just wondering what their future would bring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because you love it xx
Now it's over damn