Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 17 - I'm so heavy, so heavy in your arms.

'Josh is home but he seems to have taken to his room and probably won't be out for a while, so you two go to the Pool house and stay there, sober up and I'll see you later, ok?' Elissa said to us.

She had just picked us up from the pub and we
were now stood beside the Franceschis pool.

We had drank so much in that one hour, so much that I'd probably be peeing for the rest of my life.

'No more drinking. It’s not helping anyone, I suggest you drink a lot of water and get some food and sleep'

'Yes, Mother' Max mumbled to her.

Elissa walked into their house, shaking her head at us.

I turned to Max, hugging him tightly before pushing him into the pool; he screamed and grabbed my leg, pulling me in with him. We both crashed into the water. The cold water hit my senses and made my mind sober slightly. I splashed Max, we fought for a little while, swimming all over, splashing and messing around. Just like being at the pool when I was little. Soon enough though, we grew tired.

'I want to sleeeeeep' max moaned, floating on top of the pool.

'You can't sleep there, Maxy' I said, grabbing his arm and slowly spinning him in the water.

‘Yeah? Watch me’ he said, closing his eyes and sticking out his bottom lip, he was an adorable drunk.

I lay back, allowing my body to also float on top of the water.

We lay there for quite some time, staring at the sun setting in the sky, the colours of the sky reminded me very much of the first night I had arrived here, the night I first met Josh. I remembered every part of it, that had been the start of him and I. it’s so sad to think that we were now ended.

I glanced at the house, all in darkness except for two rooms. The first room was the kitchen, here was Elissa, dancing and singing whilst cooking, she looked so happy. It was a huge contrast to how I felt. You could always count on Elissa to be cheerful and positive when you needed her to be.

I looked at the other room that was lit up by bright lights. This time it was on the top floor, one of the glass fronted bedrooms. Josh’s room. I looked up towards the window and my heart skipped a beat, my stomach whirled. There he was, Josh, sat there on his bed, his eyes closed as he sang and strummed on an acoustic guitar. I stared at him, still keeping myself afloat. He really was gorgeous and by the state my heart was in I think I still loved him even though he did what he did. He then opened his eyes and wrote something down. He was writing a new song and I bet you this one was about me. I’ve been told that if anything happens in Josh’s life, he writes a couple of songs about it.

I watched him for a while longer; Me and Max had climbed out of the pool by now and were sat on sun loungers, Max was asleep, snoring slightly.

I noticed Josh put his guitar down, running his hands through his hair. He then wiped his eyes before covering his face; I saw how his shoulders shook. He looked so fragile, so vulnerable.

He was crying.

Even though I was so mad and my mind wasn’t thinking straight it still pained me to see him cry, all I wanted to do was hug him, kiss him, make him feel better.

But that wasn't my place any more.

His whore could take care of that now.

I was about to go inside the pool house and go to sleep when I looked up at Josh’s room one last time. This time though, he noticed me, our eyes met. His eyes were hollow, red and looked so full of pain. He opened his mouth, as though to say something.

I turned away, walking inside.

The huge glass windows were no longer so nice; they showed me everything, everything I didn't want to see. I didn’t want to see the look on Josh’s face; I didn’t want to see him cry.

All I wanted was for this to have never happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Serious question: Should i change Points of View. I wont start writing until i get some opinions so let me know soon.

I'm so sorry but i will not be updating until tomorrow. My laptop is broken so thats why i havent updated in a couple of days, so sorry! <3