Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 18 - I am writing these confessions to you

Today was the boys last day in Surrey before leaving for the rest of the tour, later on tonight. We had been here for nearly three days. So much had happened in those three days. So much I wish had never happened. So much that could never be changed.

Josh had betrayed me and worst of all, Max, his supposed best friend. Ever since Max had seen Josh and his girlfriend together he hadn’t been himself. He had been sad, empty and full of pain. He had substituted food for alcohol for the past two days and was constantly drunk. And I could do nothing, nothing but drink with him and drown my sorrows too.

But now I had a decision to make.

I could go on tour, finish the rest of it and help out Ollie, like I had promised. And also look after Max.

Or I could pack my bags; get on the next plane to New York and leave. Go home and forget this had ever happened.

And I had only 14 hours to decide what to do.

Thankfully by drinking again I had managed to dodge a huge hangover and was feeling pretty fine. But I needed to get out of the house and soon. Every time I walked past a window I couldn’t help but glance up at the Franceschi’s house. Maybe I was hoping Josh would be stood there, waiting for me, an apology and an explanation all prepared for me. Maybe I was hoping he’d tell me what to do. I don’t know. All I do know is that I had 14 hours left in Surrey, no matter what I decide to do, and I was gonna go out and do something.

An hour later I am sat on a tube, on the London Underground with Matt, Max and Dan. Chris was spending time with his girlfriend, Georgia, so couldn’t make it. We were going to do touristy things.

First on the agenda; Buckingham Palace. We got off at our stop walking around the streets; I was snapping pictures of everything. We then reached a long road. I recognised it from the pictures, from television. This was the Mall that stretched along in front of the Palace. We walked along, coming across a huge fountain, children splashed around in it, enjoying the early summer sun. Couples sat next to it, posing for pictures, cuddling, kissing. It was enough to make me want to scream at them all.

`May, look in front of you. That is Buckingham Palace. And by the looks of the flags, the Queen is at the Palace today, too’

I looked up to see the old building stood in front of me. It really was as beautiful as the pictures. We posed for pictures, with peace signs and lame grins, of course, and then watched the guard’s parade. It was quite magical here.

After the Palace we went to Madame Tussauds, Tower Bridge, and St Pauls Cathedral and then stopped off at Nandos for some food. It was 5pm by now. It was nearing decision time.

We sat there eating our food when Max dropped his bombshell.

`I don’t think I can carry on’ he said, looking down at his plate.

`What do you mean man? You finished your food?’

`No, that’s not what I mean. I mean, I don’t think I can carry on the tour.’

Matt and Dan swapped worried and shocked expressions.

They didn’t know what had happened.

`Guys, I think we need to have a chat.’ I said.

`Ok…?’ Dan said, his brows furrowed.

`After the show on Friday, when you guys were showering, me and Matt went to the Dressing
Room to go and see Josh. When we got in there we saw Josh… and a girl. They were ummm… making out’

Both the boys gasped.

`Why would Josh do that? He loves you. He told me he loves you’ Matt said, confused.

`But then why is Max mad?’ Dan said.

`It was Sara.’ Max mumbled.

`Sara? Sara and Josh? What?’ Matt said.

`Josh and Max’s girlfriend, Sara, were making out right there in the dressing room.’ I said

`Shit’

`Max, you have to go on tour. There has to be a reason for this.’ Matt said.

`Josh wouldn’t do that to you. He loves you, both of you. And we can’t go on without you’ Dan said, his arm around Max and his hand lay on top of mine.

`I think I’m gonna go home’ I whispered, barely able to say it.

`Wait, we’ll all come. We need to sort this out.’ Matt said, standing up, ready to leave.

`No, I mean, I think I’m going to go back to New York. Well, I don’t think, I know. They have a
flight going out at 10.30 tonight and I’m going home.’

`May, no, you can’t go’ Max said, his voice breaking, tears welling in his eyes.

`I have to. Josh and I are over; I can’t keep staying at the Franceschi’s anymore. It is time for
me to go.’

Four hours later. Three hours later, here I am, packing my bags again.

I have made my decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
A very short Chapter. And a cliff hanger!!! What do you think may has decided?

All will be revealed soon...

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39909232 - Mays Outfit... I reeeeeally want those Doc Martens!!! :P

Enjoy guys! Josh's point of view will be introduced soon....