Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 26 - We're all fools and worthless liars

May’s POV-

`…I'm sorry to break up this romantic moment but Josh, you kinda left a few thousand fans and the rest of your band, I think you need to go out and meet fans, try and pay them back somehow or something?’

`I’d rather stay here with you’ he said, nuzzling into my neck.

`I would rather you stayed too but I’ll be here later, your fans need you now.’

`They can wait!’

`Josh.’ I said, warning him. `Go or I will not talk to you.’ I folded my arms and tried to look intimidating.

`I'm going, I'm going, I'm going!’ he shrieked, jumping up quickly. `You photographing it all?’

`Yeah I suppose I should help Tom after abandoning him all week…’

Josh and I grabbed jackets, before leaving the bus hand in hand. We walked to the barrier, where the fans would be and saw the rest of the band already there.

`Awwww!’ everyone cheered as they saw us.

`You guys got back together!’ Max shouted, jumping on us both.

`Yeah we did now get the fuck off us’ josh said, pushing him off.

`I was hoping you’d be nice now that you and May are back together’

` “Old habits die hard, but I'm too young to die…”’ Josh sang

`You’re such a twat’ max said before walking back to the fans to sign things again.

`Have fun sweetie’ I whispered to Josh, giving him a small peck on the cheek.

`I would rather be having fun with you…’

`Dirty fucker. Now go sign and pose for pictures, bitch’ I said, pushing him towards a group of girls who were all visibly nervous to meet him.

I snapped pictures of everyone and even filmed some parts for the tour diaries Tom was putting together. Finally the last few fans left and the band were all stood waiting for the crew and support bands to come out so we could go get food and go for a few drinks in town. I went to the bus and got changed into something more appropriate for the club and when i got back i saw Max was having a cigarette, Matt and Dan were dancing and Chris and Josh were talking about something. I decided to leave them to it and went to talk to Max, he looked as though he was in a world of his own but finally as I stood next to him, he came back to reality.

`Hello, love’ he said, taking another drag.

`Hey Maxy. I suppose I owe you a little bit of an apology…’

He looked at me questioningly.

`For not trusting you when you told me to talk to Josh, I should have. I'm sorry I was a bit of a bitch to you’

`May, it’s fine. I understand, you didn’t know.’

`What would I do without you? You’ve been my Savior on this tour, thank you’

`It’s nothing; you’re my friend and Josh’s girlfriend, I'm just looking out for you both’

`You’re the best. When we get back to Surrey, I am going out and finding you a decent girl.’

`Ha-ha, I appreciate it, May, I really do, but I'm ok for a little while thanks’

`We’ll see about that’ I said, mischievously. I was determined to find Max a decent girl to make
up for the last one.

`Where are we going to eat, guys?’ Rob shouted the rest of the crew and bands were here
now.

`I’m feeling the Nandos vibe’ Josh said

`Yeah I'm feeling that!’ someone else shouted.

`Nandos it is then!’ Rob said before leading us all up the road and into the town centre.

I was walking at the front of the line, taking in the sights on my own, taking a few minutes to
soak in my surroundings when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked to my side to see Josh smiling down at me.

`Hey beautiful’ he said

`Hello Fransexy.’

`I wish you wouldn’t call me that, it’s violating!’ he joked

`Violating but true!’ I winked as we walked hand in hand together down the street.

We were walking for only a few minutes longer before we reached Nandos. Damn I loved this place.

Thankfully it was relatively empty as it was about half eleven so we managed to fill nearly the whole restaurant with all the bands and crew.

We ordered big platters of Chicken and fries and many bottles of wine. By the end of it I was full and far too drunk for that time of night.

Josh was just as drunk as me, I could tell because his words were slurring and his hands were working their way further and further up my thigh.

`I think we should skip the bar and go back to the bus…’ I suggested, getting needier for Josh by the minute.

`A tempting offer but I can’t break end of tour tradition but as soon as we have a few dances we’re going straight back to that bus so we have plenty of times to do…things…’ he winked.

So he was going to make me wait? Then I was going to have my fun with him on that dance floor until he was begging for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short filler for now! Another update tomorrow, I'm hoping you guessed the next chapter is a bit sexual :P

Enjoy!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41384877 - MAYS OUTFIT