Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 27 - I will surrender up my heart, and swap it for yours

Josh’s POV –

`6 jaeger bombs please?’

`Sure, coming up!’

I waited at the bar, scanning the club. We were in a rock and punk club next to the venue and it was about 80% filled with people from tour, 5% fans I recognized from the show and 15% locals. It looked like we had a good night ahead of us. I turned to look to my right; at the edge of the dance floor was my band and my beautiful girlfriend. She was shaking her hips, her hands in the air as she sang along to the song playing; it was “If you don’t, don’t” by Jimmy Eat World.

She really is perfect.

I paid for the drinks and then carried them to the guys.

`Here you go my round!’

`Cheers man’ Matt said, ruffling my hair, as I handed the shots to everyone.

`DRINK!’ Max shouted before downing his shot, the rest of us followed suit, wincing as the sweetness left a bitter aftertaste.

A few shots and drinks later we were all dancing, a few shots after that, the guys had paired off with girls and it was only me and May left dancing together.

A fast, dance song came on and May was grinding her body around, I could feel people staring at her, all admiring the way her hips swayed and her body was moving. She grabbed my waist, grinding slowly into me, staring deep into my eyes. She was grinding in all the right places and the way her body felt against mine was enough to make me melt, then and there. She grinded once more, this time her hips went straight into mine, rubbing firmly against me. I slipped my eyes shut, forgetting the people around me and bit my lip to stop me from moaning out loud. I opened my eyes again, meeting her lustful gaze, she winked at me before turning around and grinding against me from behind her back. Her arms were up, at her sides, moving along with her body as she moved swiftly up and down and round. Occasionally she brushed against me slightly making my whole body tingle. I moved my body with hers, matching her rhythm, my hands tight around her waist. I could see all the men in the room eying her up, watching as she moved. We danced for a few more minutes getting closer and closer, touching each other more. By now May was facing me again, her face inches from mine as I had hold of her waist and we grinded slowly together, she looked into my eyes before placing a long, deep kiss on my lips. I moaned into the kiss before she pulled away swiftly.

`C-can we go somewhere?’ I was almost breathless by now and my jeans were getting tighter and tighter.

`Somewhere? You mean, like, to another bar?’ she asked

`No, I mean like somewhere a little more private…’

`I don’t know what you mean.’ She was teasing me now, I could tell she knew exactly what I
meant and she was just trying to prolong my pain.

`Like the bus?’

`Hm… no, I think I wanna get another few drinks in, is that OK?’ she was smirking at me now.

`Fine. That’s how you’re gonna be then I’ll have to take matters into my own hands.’

`huh…?’ she questioned.

I grabbed her legs and shoulder and lifted her off her feet so that she was laying in my arms, I
ignored her scared screams and walked over to Dan, who was closest to us.

`We’re going, please make sure no one goes back to the bus for a while?’

`Sure, man.’ Dan replied, blushing a little as he realised why, `Just make sure you do it in your own bunks, please?’

`I can’t promise anything’ I laughed before turning around and leaving the club, many people
giving us strange looks as I carried May all the way to the bus before unlocking the door and
laying her down on the bed in the backroom.

`How comes I’ve never seen this room before?’ May questioned.

`It’s usually closed off in case we have people to stay on the bus’

`So how comes we’re using it?’

`Because I don’t know about you, but I'm sick of banging my head every time we fuck in the
bunks.’

`Who said we were having sex?’ she smiled

`Me. Now come here’ I said before straddling her on the bed and kissing her passionately.

My hands travelled up her dress, my hands resting on her inner thighs, I could feel her shiver
as I brushed against her skin. I broke away from her lips as she pulled my shirt off and I unzipped her dress, pulling it away from her body. Her hands made their way to my jeans, unzipping them quickly before pulling them and my boxers with them. I placed my hand on her breasts, softly squeezing them and tracing patterns with my fingers all over her body as I kissed her softly. Obviously I wasn’t being quick enough as she pulled off her own underwear and turned us over until she was straddling me. She broke away from my lips only to kiss my neck, and then my shoulder all the way down my chest until she reached my length. I felt her tongue circle the base of it, slowly and softly, teasing me.

`M-May please’ I begged

I felt a small giggle against me which made my hips thrust forward a little before I felt warmth over the tip and…well let’s just say, we’re gonna have to buy new sheets after our time in that bed…
♠ ♠ ♠
So i was gonna write a big sex scene but i chickened out... I'm sorry! I know some people like the kinky shit but i'm too awkward to write that stuff!

Hope this was ok though...