Sequel: Switchblade Hate

Switchblade Love

Chapter Twenty-One. The Many Kisses.

Pete saw Sam running towards him so he turned around to face him.

“Pete… You know you really love me and I really love you and I really like Frankie…”

“Yes Sam, you can kiss him!”

“How’d you… ? Oh well, thanks babe, I LUBB YOU!”

“Lave ya to sweetie, now off you go, he’s waiting.”

Sam grinned, hugged Pete, gave him a small peck on the lips and practically skipped back to the couch where Frank was.

“Yay! You’re back!”

“Yeah! And I missed you the whole time Frankie.”

“Aww, Sexy Sam! You’re amazing. But umm, would Pete freak out if I kissed you?”

“Nah, he just gave me the okay, I didn’t even need to ask, he just said that he’s okay with us kissing.”

“Well that’s great! Can I kiss you then, Sexy Sam?”

“I don’t see why not!”

“Excellent, pucker up! Hehe.”

Sam giggled as Frank leaned into him and put his arm around his waist. Then they kissed.

* * *

Franks POV

It was like fireworks were exploding right in front of my eyes, behind my eyelids, everywhere! Not only was this guy sexy, he was also an amazing kisser! I gently stroked his bottom lip with my tongue hoping that he would allow me entrance to that gorgeous mouth. Yes! My tongue got entrance and almost immediately his tongue was dancing with mine. This boy is amazing, if only he didn’t already have a boyfriend. Damn it he’s seriously sexy! Our tongues were still dancing together as I heard him give out a quiet moan. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed along his jaw line, then I gradually moved towards his earlobe.

“You liked that, Sexy Sam? I know I did. Ready for ‘Round Two’?”

“I sure did and I’m glad you did to Frankie. Let’s get straight into ‘Round Two’! You’re fucking amazing.”

I grinned my famous cheesy grin at him and once again our lips smacked together and this time he was asking for permission to enter my mouth! Of course, I didn’t decline and let him in. Our tongues wrestled and danced with each other all at the same time. I feel like I’m on top if the world, on cloud nine, like nothing can ever depress me ever again. Then he pulls his lustful lips away from mine and I feel his hand slowly creeping down m chest, oh, this is the best feeling in the world! His hand reaches the hem of my jeans and he stops, teasing me. Oh the sexy bastard. I hear myself moan his name as I tip my head back in delight. I wish I could have this guy, he’s a tease but everybody likes a tease, righ’? All of a sudden he looks into my eyes, kisses me sexily on the lips, stands up and walks over to Pete, draping his arms around his waist and nuzzling his head into his neck. Oh how I wish that was me and not Pete. I sit alone on the couch, grumpily watching Sam as he stands there with his arms still draped around Pete’s waist and his head gently resting on Pete’s shoulder. I envy Pet so much right now, he has one of the most amazing guys in the world. I got up and walked towards the door, I was about to leave when someone grabbed me around the waist and whispered into my ear.

“And where do you think you’re going Mr.Iero? I’m not done with you yet.”

I smiled and turned around to face the person’s voice I knew, oh so well. How could I ever forget about him? Who needs Sexy Sam when I have this guy? Not me, that’s who! I replied to them in a whisper.

“No where without you, that’s for sure… Mr.Way.”

* * *

Gerards POV

I saw Frank heading towards the door with his head hanging, so I quickly followed him. I caught up with him just before he reached to open the door so I quickly slid my arms around his waist and whispered into his ear.

“And where do you think you’re going Mr.Iero? I’m not done with you yet.”

He smiled and turned around to face me properly. He has such a gorgeous face, I would kiss it right now if he wasn’t about to reply to me. And he soon replied in a whisper, just as I knew he would.

“No where without you, that’s for sure… Mr.Way.”

Frank smirked sexily and reached out for my hand. I, of course, didn’t object in the slightest and let him take me by the hand. It’s the best feeling in the world when mine and my Frankie’s skin touch. He may be like, my best friend but in a very secret, secret way, he is sorta my boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! My last update for quite a while! I've got writers block! -mumbles under breath about how much she hates it-

Okays! I would like to use this as an excuse to say some thank yous! (: -coughs-

BIG! Thank yous to...
arias123456 &
tehemokid
For being my amazing (and only) two commenters!

MORE! Thank yous to..
All my other readers (who haven't commented, i must add!) &
All my subscribers!

Blahh. This is really boring but I felt like saying my thank yous as this is my 21st chapter now! Woop! -dance-

Lovers all you guyysss!

Kimmi <3