Status: Comment?

Never Let This Go

Never Let This Go

“Aw, they look sweet” Was the words I woke up to. I was pretty sure it was Aiden, how many other boys did I talk to? And after opening my eyes I found I was half-lied on the other, who was staring sleepily at me.

I wondered why I was lied on Blaine, with my dress still on, in the basement, my mind wondered back to a few hours before, after the ball, both of us only slightly tipsy from Blaine’s dare to spike the punch, and the later dare to drink some, but I knew we weren’t the most drunk, apparently the vodka made it a lot nicer tasting than it was before.

He had took me down to the basement, It was supposed to be a candle - lit dinner, but it was cake, and cherry aid in wine glasses, we kept the masks on, I didn’t want anything to happen to it, I could see it from were I was sitting now, light blue and silver, a shade away from matching my dress perfectly, he said that fact that it didn’t match my outfit exactly didn’t matter, because it matched my eyes perfectly.

We had sat and talked more, Blaine serenaded me with ‘happy birthday’ on the guitar, well, what was now my guitar since he hadn’t been able to get out and buy me anything…yet. He said it as if he had something planned, it wouldn’t surprise me if he did, even though Aiden would be involved, I wondered if Lindsey knew anything.

Then we danced, I had spotted Lindsey’s My Chemical Romance CD, Danger Days - their latest, and danced to whatever slow songs we could find on the album, he laughed when I made jokes, and caught me when I fell, before telling me it might be a better idea to take my room-mates stilettos off.

And I remembered, before I fell asleep, he kissed me, and told me that he would always love me, not matter what, cliché…I know, but I knew it was true, and I knew I felt the same way, I knew that if anything bad ever happened to one, or both of us, we’d still love each other.

Forever.