Status: Complete.

Coffee Break

Zack.

“Light green or dark green?” Alex asked fretfully, holding up two shirts.

“Dark green,”
“Light green,”

“Guys! This is no help!” Alex whined.

Martin and I grinned at each other. I was currently over at Martin and Alex’s apartment helping Alex get ready for his date with Rian. Yes, Alex had asked him out to dinner! Finally! Of course it involved a fair number of us spying on Alex’s blushing, mumbling, awkward asking, but the happiness on Rian’s face was so worth it.

Now we just had to make sure that Alex didn’t make an idiot of himself.

“I think the light green because it matches your skin tone,” Martin said.

I snorted.

“Could you be any more gay? I think the dark green because if you’re nervous and you sweat a lot, then it won’t show. And the colour looks nice on you too,” I said, rolling my eyes at Martin.

“Uh, thanks guys. I’m going with the dark green shirt,” Alex announced.

I grinned triumphantly at Martin, who just stuck his tongue out at me. One hour later, Alex had left to pick Rian up, borrowing Martin’s car with the strict instruction that no bodily fluids could be exchanged inside. Alex just blushed. As soon as we were alone, Martin guided me to the couch and pressed his lips to mine, straddling my waist.

I broke the kiss with a yawn.

“That’s a great confidence boost,” Martin said accusingly.

“I’m sorry babe. I’ve just had a really long day at work, and I’m really tired. Sorry,” I said honestly.

Martin sighed but nodded, smiling as he pecked another kiss to my lips before moving to sit next to me.

“Movie?” he asked.

“Yeah, you can choose,” I nodded.

Martin grinned and leapt over to the DVD cabinet, scanning through the titles. He popped one in and pressed play before coming back over to me. Iron Man II. Huh. Martin snuggled into my side as the adverts started up, his hand snaking up to massage the back of my neck. Oh wow, that’s good.

“Mm, that feels nice,” I murmured, closing my eyes briefly.

~

When I opened my eyes, I noticed that the film was rolling credits and that the clock said three hours later. And that I was lying on my back. Fuck! I fell asleep! Mumbling broke me out of my thoughts, and I realised that Martin was lying on top of me, his back to my chest, my arms wrapped around his waist. Wow. We both fell asleep? Like this?

Martin shifted slightly in my arms, rubbing against me. Rubbing against me in a way that made me notice something else – I’m rock hard with no chance of hiding. Fuck. Nice, Zack. Really charming. How can I get away to deal with it without him noticing? Fuck, this is embarrassing.

I slowly lifted Martin’s torso, sliding my leg out where it was trapped between him and the back of the sofa, before easing my body out from under him too. I winced as he grumbled under his breath as I laid him back down again, but slowly backed away.

I did it.

I didn’t wake him up.

Yes! I-

“Z-Zack?”

Fuck. Okay, maybe I failed.

“Yeah, Martin?” I asked softly, turning my back on him so he couldn’t see the ridiculous tent in my sweatpants.

“Where are you going?” Martin yawned.

“Just to the bathroom,” I replied.

“Oh. Sorry about falling asleep on you. I didn’t mean to,” Martin said softly, apologetically.

I smiled weakly. I don’t want him to think that he’s the problem here.

“I’m not leaving because you fell asleep on me,” I said.

“Why then?” Martin asked, confused.

I sighed and grimaced, before turning around to face him. Martin’s sleepy face went to a surprised one, his eyes completely focussed on my tented crotch.

“Wow,” he gasped.

“Uh, yeah,” I mumbled, my cheeks heating up.

Martin giggled and beckoned me over to him. Hesitantly, I went.

“You clearly didn’t look at me while you moved me,” Martin grinned.

I looked down. Okay, wow, he’s as hard as I am. Martin laughed at my astonished expression and grabbed my hand, pulling me forward hard enough that I tumbled on top of him on the sofa.

“This only happens in bad porn,” I muttered, my cheeks heating up again.

Martin just giggled again and rutted up against me, causing an embarrassingly loud moan to slip from my lips as our erections rubbed together.

“Don’t start something you can’t finish,” I warned, staring him down.

“I know what I want,” Martin said firmly.

I groaned and buried my face in the crook of his neck, before starting to thrust against him. This time it wasn’t only me who was moaning loudly, Martin’s hands clutching at my back as the heated friction between us got more intense, more and more until sweat clung to my clothes and his.

“So fucking hot, knowing you’re like this because of me,” I grunted.

Martin just whined, his back arching. I sunk my teeth into his neck, and Martin cried out in a way that let me know he’d hit his peak. It only took a few more rough thrusts for me to howl Martin’s name, pleasure washing over me like a wave and coating the inside of my boxers, and I slowed the thrusting down to gentle circling hips to ride us through our highs.

“Holy shit. Holy fucking shit,” Martin whimpered, pushing his sweaty fringe from his forehead.

I groaned my agreement and rolled onto my side so I wasn’t crushing him. I don't even care that I'm going to have to change boxers before I go to sleep. That was so worth it. The next few seconds were spent with us trying to get our breaths back and to let our heartbeats calm down. Eventually, Martin rolled on his side too and looked up at me, smiling.

“If that’s how you thrust, I can’t wait for you to fuck me,” Martin sighed happily.

I just laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was fun ;)
Yay for Alex and Rian going on a date!
The next one is a sweet one...

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter!

rebeccs13
TearsOfTheHeart7
sylarisahero
miss.sobriety
kew_atl
PaigeRhiann
JessicStar
BeautifullyTattooed
Unexpected.
emmarulez
coolstoryBrosif
iAmJacksCreativity
crescendo.

xo