Status: Complete.

Coffee Break

Zack.

Christmas Day. Holy shit, I can’t believe the time has gone so fast since Alex and Rian’s birthday party. Every day has been a whirlwind of Martin, work, and Martin’s bed. He…He is the most incredible man I’ve ever met, and I hate the fact that I ignored his flirting for so long. But I’m making up for it now. By God am I making up for it now.

He’s insatiable. That’s all I’m going to say.

This morning was spent opening presents with my dad and brother, sharing a long late breakfast with them. None of us got dressed out of our pyjamas until midday, and it was then that my dad told me the best news I’d heard all year.

“Now, Sam’s spending the rest of his day at Claire’s parents’ house, and I’m heading off to your grandma’s for the weekend,”

“What about me?” I frowned.

“Well…I know as painful and boring as it might be to spend Christmas Day with your boyfriend, you’d much prefer that to spending time with my homophobic bitch of a mother,” my dad mused.

I immediately grinned. My dad’s mom (my grandma) always preaches to me about how homosexuality was wrong, and if I only went to church with her every week then I could meet a nice girl and set myself right. Not fun.

“You’re right, it will be a hardship, but I’m sure I’ll find some way to survive,” I said innocently.

“And that’s my cue to leave. Make sure you lock the front door properly before you leave, yeah? Here’s some money for a cab,” my dad laughed.

That was an hour ago. I watched my dad leave for his three day stay at my grandma’s, and half an hour after that, Sam left for his girlfriend’s house, where he told me he’s staying for three days too…meaning I can spend as much time with Martin as I want while they're gone.

What could be a better Christmas present than that?!

Once Sam had left and I’d washed up our breakfast dishes and pans, and I'd a shower and got dressed, I called a cab. Luckily the cab driver was feeling generous and didn’t charge me much to get to Martin’s apartment, so I grabbed the presents I’d bought Martin and headed up to the front door with a cheerful feeling.

The surprised look on Martin’s face was more than worth it.

“Y-You’re here! I didn’t think I’d get to see you today,” Martin grinned, pulling me inside.

“Well, I didn’t know I would be able to until an hour ago. Dad and Sam have left for three days, meaning I can spend as much time with you as you’ll let me,” I purred.

Martin’s grin turned to a smirk, and he pulled me tightly against his body, capturing my lips in a kiss. Oh yeah, Merry Christmas to me.

“Zaaack! Merry Chriiistmaaas!”

I broke the kiss to see Alex staggering towards us, a glassy look in his eyes. Holy shit. How can he be drunk already?

“Rian’s been trying out his recipe for home-made eggnog all morning – Alex was his testing victim,” Martin murmured in my ear.

I snickered and nodded, pecking his lips one last time before stepping out of his arms.

“Merry Christmas to you too, Alex,” I said with a smile, giving Alex a hug.

“Mm, you smell nice,” Alex sighed happily.

“And that’s enough eggnog for you,”

I looked up to see Rian leaning against the doorframe Alex had just walked through, looking thoroughly amused.

“Rian! You should buy the cologne that Zack’s wearing – it’s smells really good and I want to smell it on you!” Alex demanded, galloping over to his boyfriend.

“If you say so, sweetheart. Good to see you Zack. We were wondering if you’d come by today,” Rian grinned, before disappearing back into the room.

We? I turned to face Martin with a frown, and he just looked a bit sheepish.

“Paul, Kyle, John and Kennedy are here too. For Christmas dinner. If I had known you were coming, I would’ve said for them to go somewhere else,” Martin said, blushing a little.

I sighed softly, but shook my head. No, this isn’t Martin’s fault. He didn’t know that I’d be coming over. And Christmas is about friends too, so I can’t deny him that.

“It’s okay. We can celebrate privately later on,” I shrugged.

Martin’s eyes lit up and he grinned. Huh. I thought that would work.

“I’ll hold you to that. We can exchange presents later too – some of mine are for your eyes only,” Martin winked.

I couldn’t help but laugh, pulling him tightly against me again. The things he does to me without even knowing.

“I like the sound of those presents,” I murmured, brushing my lips against his with every word.

Just as I leant down to kiss him properly…

“ZACK! KYLE WANTS TO SMELL YOUR COLOGNE TOO!” Alex yelled from the other room.

Martin groaned his frustration, only making me laugh once more and step out of his arms.

“Come on, we have plenty of time for that and more later. Let’s go celebrate with our friends for now, hmm?” I mused.

Martin smiled up at me and nodded.

“Let’s,” he said, taking my hand in his.

Yeah, this Christmas is going to be amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so it wasn't the most exciting chapter to post after my month away, but it was a sweet one and who doesn't love drunk Alex?
There are only 4 chapters left, just so you know!

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last update! Please keep your comments coming! :)

flaws of a corpse.
Unexpected. (haha I think it's just the way I picture Zack - although I did make him submissive in Your Heart? And in Drive Fast Until We Crash?)
TearsOfTheHeart7
sylarisahero
miss.sobriety
kew_atl
O.o?
JessicStar
jlyEchelonMCRmy
iAmJacksCreativity
BeautifullyTattooed
emmarulez
Forever Young.
KshoOwh

xo