Immortal Hunters

How Time Flies.

I opened my eyes. It was still dark. Had I not slept enough? Had I overslept? I aroused myself from my ever so comfortable bed and walked out, into the corridor. It was night alright, and the boys were playing x-box with my girls.
“Hi all.” I smiled, slumping down on a couch, landing on Shin.
I knew he wouldn’t mind my lying on him.
“Well well, someone’s awake!” grinned Alexis.
“Indeed I am. How long’d I sleep?”
“All night. In fact, approximately nearly twenty-four hours. Twenty maybe?” Strify replied, moving his eyes from the TV screen.
“Wow.”
“Yeah, and you weren’t even plagued by dreams.” Shin added softly enough for only me to hear.
That was true.
“Well, you know what? I think I’m going to go for a walk. Get myself invigorated.”
“Dude, you just woke up, aren’t you fully energized already?” Strify looked at me funny.
“No, I want the cool air. I’ll come back.” I went and changed into a pair of ripped, faded denim skinnys, black connies, and a Green Day shirt.
Once I got outside, I started to limp in the direction of ‘Tokyo Hotel’, as my ankle was still painfully swollen. Thank God the boys had forgotten about my ankle. Now, had I promised Bill I’d go and see them again? I couldn’t remember whether I had a promise to fulfil or not, so I had decided to go anyway. And plus, the boys over at Tokyo Hotel gave me a break from Manor Bizarre. As Tokyo Hotel drew into sight, I could also see Bill sitting on the front steps. He had his head balancing on his hands, and his elbows balancing on his knees. As soon as he saw me, he shot into the air, standing quickly.
“Hey.”
“Hey.” I smiled.
“How are you? I can see you haven’t been crying.”
“I’m good.”
“That’s good to hear. How come you’re limping?” he seemed slightly concerned.
“Oh, I tripped and fell on the way home last night.” I lied.
He can’t know about Manor Bizarre
“You did a mighty fine job. Here, Georg knows some first-aid. I’m sure he can help.”
“Thanks.”
Unexpectedly, Bill scooped me up bridal style and carried me inside, kicking open the door. I tried to memorise the maze of hallways this time, but to no avail. Because he was a vampire, he was able to rush through the halls unnaturally fast.
“Georg?” he finally came to a halt in what appeared to have once been a recreational room.
Georg was sitting on an old, torn sofa watching TV.
“Yeah?” he looked up, his eyes meeting with Bill’s, then darting to look over me.
“She’s like, twisted or broken her ankle. Can you do anything about it?”
“Let me see.”
Georg stood, and Bill laid me on the sofa. Georg carefully removed my shoe, then rolled up the ankle of my jeans. Gingerly moving my foot this way and that, he carefully examined it.
“It’s badly twisted. You shouldn’t even be walking on it.” He left, then returned again with various things.
He was gentle when he strapped my ankle.
“That should help you when you walk, but seriously? Try to lie down as much as possible. Rest it, or it won’t get better.”
“Okay.” I forced a smile.
“Okay, dich, kommen Sie mit mir.” Bill held out a hand.
“I’m sorry, what?”
“Whoops. I forget that not everyone speaks German.”
“Idiot.” Georg shook his head.
I placed my hand in Bill’s, and he helped me up carefully, “So, what did you say just now?”
“Oh, I said come with me.”
“But wasn’t that… What did you say yesterday…?” I dug deep into my memory for those two words from yesterday, finally prevailing, “Fölgen mich. Isn’t ‘come with me’ fölgen mich?”
“Err, no. That means ‘follow me’.”
“Oh. I knew that.”
He just laughed, “Sure you did.”
“I did!” I insisted, not entirely sure why.
“Right. Anyway, kommen Sie mit mir, bitte?”
“Bitte? That wasn’t in the last sentence.”
“Oh, means ‘please’.”
“Yes, of course. I’m coming. Lead the way.” I grinned.
He continued to hold my hand, supporting me as we went. Eventually, he lead me up some stairs to an old room. It was a fair way up. Room number 483.
“This is my bedroom, if you will.”
“Oh, okay.” I smiled, whilst my heart beat like a drum.
It’s never a good thing when a total stranger leads you into a bedroom.
Especially when that total stranger is a vampire.
He won’t hurt you.
Another voice resounded in my head. Gustav.
I hoped he was right.
“Hello? Kommen Sie in meinen Zimmer?”
“What?”
“Are you coming into my room?”
“Oh, yeah, sorry.” I smiled again.
He shook his head, laughing to an extent.
I stepped into the room. Despite the fact that the hotel seemed rundown, his room looked extremely good, and I had the feeling that he’d done it up.
“Gefallt es dir?”
“What?”
“Do you like it?”
“Oh, err… Ja?” I tried to be smart and use the little knowledge of German I currently posess.
He laughed.
“It isn’t pronounced ‘j-a’, it’s more… ‘ya’.”
“Oh…” I found a couch and sat on it.
“So…” awkward conversation began.
“Err…” I shifted my weight nervously.
“Stuff this. I want to get to know you.” Bill sat beside me, looking deep into my eyes.
So the conversation began, asking each other questions. It was a few hours before I actually began to think about the time again. Then I heard it, the howling. Shin was looking for me.
“Oh God, it’s that lycan from Manor Bizarre again.” Bill instantly recognised the howl.
“You know, I should actually be going. I’ve been away for too long, my clan will be worrying about me.”
“You… You’re not one of them, are you?” he looked out the window, his hair flicking around his face.
“No, of course not. Just, the howling reminded me that I need to get back.”
“Oh, okay.” Bill stood, holding out a hand.
I took it gratefully.
“I’ll help you to the door then.” He picked me up bridal style, then ran to the door, moving at an extremely fast pace.
I giggled as a movement-induced breeze rippled through my hair. When we arrived at the door, he set me down carefully.
“Do you want me to help you get back to your clan? There’s a dickhead of a lycan out there, and you’re also kindof crippled.”
“No, I’ll be fine. I’ll come back again tomorrow, just to prove that I survived.” I grinned.
He still had a concerned look on his face.
“Fine, but please, be careful.”
“No problem.”
I was staring into his eyes, and I could feel him staring into mine. He laughed as he watched my eyes wash to a light pink. He leaned down and pecked me on the forehead, before opening the door. I limped out, hopped back to hug him tightly, then left again.
♠ ♠ ♠
please, enjoy ^^
and, feedback? i hope you all like my story <3