Immortal Hunters

The War Begins

*Shin’s P.O.V.*

I hissed as Strify pulled another stitch through the middle of the asterisk.
“Why’d you do it, you idiot.”
“Raven… I hurt Raven…” I whimpered.
Strify just rolled his eyes, “I know that you love her, but seriously? This is going too far.”
“Hey, Strify… I was just wondering…”
“Yes?”
“How would you like to wage war on Tokyo Hotel?”
That bloodsucking, girl-stealing leech needed to die.
He paused as something clicked in his eyes.
“Really?”
“Yeah. I’ve been wanting to for a long while now.” I lied.
To be honest, I hadn’t really cared about Tokyo Hotel living or dying until now.
“Oh, can we?” Strify licked his lips.
“I just asked you that, doofus.”
“Right, right… Yes. Let’s gather everyone up.” Strify finished stitching my asterisk, then stood back and grinned.

*Bill’s P.O.V.*

I sat, with my head in my hands, across from my bed, watching Raven’s body.
Georg was working hastily on a cure for the venom coursing through her veins, but I was positive that she wouldn’t live long enough. Her body twitched and writhed, the venom taking hold of her system. She had passed out ages ago, as I had drained the last of her life from her body. When she died, I would never forgive myself.
There was a crash downstairs, and against my will, I rushed out of the room to see what was going on.
“Get… Off… ME!” Tom screamed, throwing a dark figure across the room.
There were five people closing in on him. I rushed to his side, ready to fight and defend on behalf of my brother.
“Oh, lookie who we have here. If it isn’t Mr Bill Kaulitz.” Came a familiar voice.
“Strify, huh? Get your posse out of our territory.” I snarled.
There had been a life-long feud between us, ever since the Manor Bizarre boys had taken over our mansion. It had belonged to us, but they had attacked us, and ultimately, moved us out. But we had been too young and too inexperienced to fight. Now, I was ready.
“GUSTAV!” Tom yelled, and in seconds, Gustav had joined us.
I would have called after Georg, but my love for Raven was stronger than my hate for Manor Bizarre, so I would prefer it if he stayed working on a cure for the damage I had done.
“We are so sick of you and your brain-washing charm, Kaulitz.” Shin spat at me.
“Hey, it’s not my fault that when God was handing out charm and good looks, you guys were hiding behind the door.” I shrugged.
Kiro’s mouth dropped to the floor, his illumination glowing brighter than ever in rage.
“You are a horrible person, Bill Kaulitz. I hope you burn in hell.” His voice was low.
“You know, you’re really too short to be intimidating.” Tom butted in, a carefree lilt in his voice.
“C’mon guys, what are we waiting for? GET THEM!” Strify cried, then the entirety of the Manor Bizarre boys pounced on us.
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O comment/message me?
I really want the feedback <3