Immortal Hunters

Awakening

*Raven’s P.O.V.*

Pain wracked my body. It’s all I knew. Pain. I could feel pain. A fire burning me up from the inside out. I wished that someone would just hurry up and kill me already. Anything to stop the pain. Then something happened, and the pain lessened, but it didn’t stop completely. I fell into darkness, my only escape from the pain.

I allowed my eyes to open, one at a time. They revealed Bill’s room.
“Raven?” someone whispered.
“Raven!” someone else called.
I felt different, somehow. Something was wrong with me, and I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.
“Blood.” I murmured.
“What?” someone asked.
“Ah, yeah, slight downside of Bill’s passing of blood…” someone else muttered.
“I want… Blood…” I groaned.
“Yeah…”
I rubbed my eyes, then sat up. I felt stronger, somehow. Stronger, and I wanted blood. My eyes surveyed the room. The entirety of Manor Bizarre and Tokyo Hotel were standing around, watching me in anticipation. My eyes locked on Gustav, and I felt suddenly hungry for his blood. Thirsty for his blood.
“Guys… She looks like Kiro does when he’s coming into an attack.” Yu noted.
“I feel sick…” Kiro hiccoughed.
I decided that it would be better if I tried to hold myself down, so I lay back and stared at the ceiling. I could remember the attacks, and I didn’t want to do that to my friends.
“Kiro, I have an idea… Come with me.” Strify muttered.
“Raven, are you o-” I heard Bill start towards me, but then he stopped mid sentence.
“Don’t go near her at the moment… She’s… Well, technically, she’s a bloodthirsty newborn.”
“Hang on… You mean that…” Bill sounded like he’d just realised something.
“Yes. I don’t even know how it happened, but yes. Her body’s adapted to the vampire blood as well.” I heard Georg inform him.
“What’s going on?” I asked quietly.
“Yeah, I could ask the same thing.” Shin sounded rather unimpressed.
“Well, we all know how sick Bill got after transferring her blood back?” Georg began, and there was a mutual reply of ‘yeah’, “Well, we also know that he had a blood rush.”
“A what-a-what?” I butted in.
“A blood rush. Not only did your blood come gushing out of his fangs, but so did a fair amount of his. And it’s like being bitten without the venom.” Georg informed me.
“Oh, okay. Right. Carry on.” I muttered.
“Well, her body, instead of rejecting the vampire blood, had adapted to it. So, now she’s half-vampire, and half-werewolf.”
“Yay?” I asked, unsure of whether this was a good thing or not.
“Well, it has just made you like… six times harder to kill, but, you’re going to go through the newborn vampire stage, where you’re constantly craving blood, unfortunately.”
“Yay!” I grinned.
“Yay…?” Bill sounded confused, to say the least.
“I just got six times harder to kill, and you want me to be saying ‘awww, shit’?” I raised an eyebrow.
Several people burst into laughter.
“Georg, give her this.” I heard Strify say.
“Where’d you get that?”
“Well, if it weren’t for Mr. Bill Kaulitz here, who backwashed his blood into Kiro with full knowledge that it would make him sick…”
“Oh. Bill? You’re a tard. Okay, Raven, here, drink this.”
A small plastic bag was thrust at me, full of blood. It had been tied off at the top, so I had to sink my fangs through the- hang on a second, I have fangs?! I mean, werewolf, I always had extended canines, but fangs?!
Half-vampire, Raven.
Shin’s voice resounded in my mind.
True that.
The blood had a strange taste to it, but I drank the entire bag quickly.
“Fast eater…” Strify noted.
“Whatever.” I smiled, sitting up, finally able to gaze around the room without thinking about drinking everyone in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gotta love Raven's sense of humour ^^
comment/message me?
<3 <3 <3