Immortal Hunters

Under Attack

*Bill’s P.O.V.*

I watched Raven look around the room, as if observing everything for the first time. We were all curious as to what she would do, as none of us had ever come across a half-vampire, half-werewolf, and especially not one that had been changed in this particular way.
“You know what?” she looked around at us, mainly between Shin and I.
“What?” Georg asked.
“I just hate the way you all look at me like I’m a lab experiment.” She replied.
“Well, I hate to break it to you Raven, but… in a way, you are.” Strify reminded her.
“I know, but still…” her gaze swept the room again.
“I feel…” Kiro began to moan again.
He hadn’t recovered from what I’d done earlier yet. Somehow, my blood was still going around his system, and with the way he was beginning to look paler, and greener, we knew that it wouldn’t be long before he was sick… Again.
“Not in the same room as Raven, you don’t.” Strify eyed Kiro.
“I… I…” Kiro got up and sprinted out of the room.
“Err… Strify, you can deal with that.” Tom decided.
Strify let out a sigh, then stood and left the room, going in the same direction that Kiro had.
“Can I please get off this bed? I swear I’m not dangerous.” Raven muttered, glaring directly at Georg.
He paused to think for a minute or two, then looked at her, “I suppose so…”
“Yay!” she leapt off my bed and tackled me.
“Hey there. How you feeling?” I smiled at her.
“Mmm, strange. Strong.” She replied.
“I know the feeling.” I pecked her on the cheek.
In my peripheral vision, I could see Shin glaring at me, the blood just boiling under his skin.
Strify returned with Kiro, who was looking a little better, but still rather pale.
“Dude, whatever in the world possessed you to backwash blood into Kiro’s veins?”
I gave him a straight look, “I’d like to point out that we were fighting to kill until this happened.”
“Why aren’t I surprised?” Raven’s gaze swept over everyone.
“Hey, it was Shin’s--” Strify stopped, seeing the look of pure hatred in Shin’s eyes.
Raven got off me and walked over to the Strify, “It was Shin’s what?”
“Nothing…” Strify replied, glancing warily at Shin.
“Shin’s what?” Raven continued, baring her fangs.
Strify’s eyes widened and he took a step or two back before replying, “Idea. It was Shin’s idea!”
“Shin!” Raven’s face looked hurt.
“I’m sorry!” his tone was defensive.
“No, Shin, you aren’t. And sorry won’t cut it either.” She turned, and made to leave the room.
She would have left the room were it not for the fact that something swooped into the window and smashed into her.
“Oww!” she screeched.
A man with black, layered hair, a pair of baggy black jeans and spiked gothic boots stood, standing on her hand, then grabbed Kiro, and launched himself back out the window.
“KIRO!” Strify screamed, running to the window sill and staring out into the black.
“Guys, Kiro’s the least of our problems.” Shin said quietly, sniffing.
“Something’s on fire.” Georg noticed, also sniffing the air.
Gustav pelted out of the room.
“What the hell is on fire?” I wondered aloud, going to my doorway.
“SHIT!!” Gustav’s voice rang up the stairwell.
Seconds later, he was back in the room, “The hotel’s on fire. I don’t know how far down, but the floor under us is already alight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyyy :3