Immortal Hunters

Abduction

*Raven’s P.O.V.*

Stars danced before my eyes as pain pooled in my hand. I suppose that being half-werewolf meant that I wasn’t completely indestructible. And at that, I was pretty sure that my hand was broken.
I sensed a commotion around me, but my hand had almost completely doused all my senses for the time being.
Raven! You need to snap out of this trance!
Shin’s voice echoed in my head.
I shook my head rapidly, clearing the stars from my vision, and temporarily putting the pain aside; my broken hand could wait.
“Raven? Raven! Raven? Raven!” Bill was in front of me, trying to get my attention, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d been doing that for a while now.
“Yes, hello, I’m alive.” I stared at him.
“Oh good. Thanks Shin.” He smiled over at Shin, who only nodded in his direction.
“Man, it’s getting hot in here… Has it suddenly gone from fall to summer?” I pushed myself into a sitting position with my good hand.
“No…” Bill began to look worried again.
I sniffed at the air, then realised that it was full of smoke.
Something’s burning.
“What’s on fire?” I asked, beginning to feel the worry of everyone sink in.
“The entire hotel.” Bill replied.

*Kiro’s P.O.V.*

I tried to pay attention to where I was going so that if the chance for me to contact the others- or escape- arose, I would know where I was or where I was going, but my head felt like it was full of cotton wool, and I found myself unable to pay attention to anything. Infact, I actually slipped in and out of consciousness a few times, as Bill’s blood was still flowing freely around my veins.
Damn being a stupid half- vampire, half- angel.

I felt myself being thrown hard into a cell.
My eyes snapped open upon impact.
“Milo, go tell the others that we’ve got the half-vampire, half-angel.” Said my captor to some guy beside him.
I absolutely hated the fact that my captor wasn’t half-bad looking -in fact, he was nothing short of hot- because I knew that this really wasn’t the time to be drooling over some guy.
“What are you looking at, leech.” He spat at me.
“Oh, such a fiery temper.” I smiled.
He looked at me funny, his lips twisting up onto one side of his face, and one of his eyebrows shooting up under his extremely long fringe.
“Oh, you really shouldn’t do that to your face- you looked much better before.” I noted to him.
“What the hell…?”
I just continued to look at him.
“Why are you looking at me like that?”
“No reason.” I looked away.
“Right then…” he walked off, leaving me alone in the cell.
The blood poisoning began to take effect again, and so I laid down on the crappy bed in the corner of my cell.
I hope that everyone else is allright.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you're enjoying <3