Immortal Hunters

Captured

*Kiro’s P.O.V.*

I reopened my eyes, after having passed out quite a while ago. When I sat up, the nausea from the blood poisoning was gone, and I was thankful for that. I now took the time to survey my surroundings. The entire cell was made from stone, with a barred door made from silver.
Go figure…
So I couldn’t just open the door- that’d leave me with burns. This meant I’d have to get someone to let me out.
Can the job of escaping get any harder?
I sighed and stared out the door.
“Oi, leech, I brought you some blood.” My captor appeared at the door.
“N-no… No blood, please, no blood.” I made sure I didn’t look at it.
“What, you wanna die?” my captor threw the bloodbag into the cell, and I heard it slosh wetly when it hit the cell floor.
“I… I can’t… Can’t drink…” I felt my muscles contract as my vampiric senses picked up the smell of blood.
“Can’t drink what?” my captor sounded curious.
I took a deep breath of the wonderful new smell before replying.
God, I’m going to regret this later…
“Blood.” I spun around quickly, diving at the bag, and forcing my fangs through the thin plastic used to contain it.
“But you’re… drinking it.” Now my captor sounded puzzled.
I sucked it up hungrily. When I finished, I threw the bag back at my captor.
“Whoa… Your… Your eyes.” My captor stared at me in shock.
“Blood.” I grinned at him evilly.
Adrenaline was rushing around my veins, and my brain was locked on getting the one thing that my dark side wanted.
I made a rush at the door, reaching out to grab his arm, but he pulled it out of my reach. Seconds later, I threw myself backwards in pain, looking down at the red, blistered skin over my hands and arms.
“What… What. The. Hell.” My captor took a few steps backwards, then sat on a seat opposite my cell.
“Give me more!” I screeched at him.
“Oh, no way. Not a chance.” He shook his head rapidly.
This continued for the next fifteen minutes, until my bloodrush had slowed. Then the nausea kicked in.
“Are… Are you feeling allright?”
I shook my head slowly, returning to lying on my bed.
“What’s wrong?” my captor came back to the bars.
“ I… I told you… earlier.” I sighed, turning to face the wall.
“You can’t drink blood.”
♠ ♠ ♠
please message/comment me ^^