Love You To Death

Fandom: Avenged Sevenfold (Zacky)

Rating: R (May contain adult themes, violence and swearing.)

Summary: People always say, “You should never turn a friendship into a relationship.” But isn’t a relationship just a close friendship? Shouldn’t you consider your partner to be your best friend? What if you never actually plucked up the courage to even hint at a relationship, let alone tell them? Always having that fear in the back of your mind of, “if it doesn’t work we’ll never be the same.”

So what do you do?

Do you watch, as the woman of your dreams never even glances at you in that way?
Do you watch, as the woman of your dreams falls for a man who will never be good enough?
Or do you support her no matter what she does? No matter how many times she falls, be there to pick her back up?

But the true question he has to ask himself, “Will the hero get the girl?”

In loving memory of our very own St. Jimmy. We love and miss you everyday. This is hard for me to write, but knowing you wouldn't want us to stop being creative, I do this for you. foREVer.

Please note that all dates, ages, times & places, have & will be changed.
I do not own A7X (though we all would love to), I do own Alice & this story.
This is a script, or screenplay if you like. Do not report it, scripts are allowed. Any problems? Message me, comment me or personal message me.

Copyright; Feb 2010


thepartybreaksdown the MCRmy.net's very own, amazing banner artist! Simply outstanding. Thank you.