Status: Previously deleted for malfunctioning tags. Happy Reading :) x

I See You

It’s been many years since the Dark Lord was defeated, but many still have the scars to prove it wasn’t some terrible nightmare. Mona has had a very rough upbringing, only made bearable by her Seer-Seeing. It’s easier to cope when you have a heads-up, when you know it’s going to get better one day.
Nobody understands the real Mona, because she doesn’t speak to people. She doesn’t make small talk, or date, or even make friends. She will watch and analyze, but never loosen her iron grip on her emotions.
Until him. There’s one wild card, one person who never follows ‘the plan’ and always takes her by surprise. Scorpius Malfoy. Conceited, irritating, brainless wonder that he is, he never does what she predicts him to.
Even a Seer can’t see everything. But that's okay, because he sees her.
With a little help from people she never dreamt cared, she learns how to stop dithering on the sidelines, and play already.
Because after all, where’s the fun in knowing everything?


Disclaimer: I do not own J.K. Rowling’s work, or any of the original characters in here, but I do own the plot I’ve created with those characters so do read, but please don’t steal :)