‹ Prequel: Truth or Dare
Status: This one is my most favorite!!

Imma Stickwitu

001/001

Evan Bourne was dashing around the hotel room, searching for what, his boyfriend had no idea. What did know, was that he couldn't keep his laughter in any longer as he watched his love run around the room like a decapitated chicken.

"Ev... Ev? EvBear... Evan... Bourne... Puppy!" Cody rhodes called out, laughter lighting his voice as he tried to get his boyfriend's attention, "Oh Puppy..."

Evan turned his head quickly, glaring at his boyfriend, causing Cody to laugh harder, doubling over, with his laughter.

"This isn't funny Rhodes, as a matter of fact it's your fault in the first place," Evan huffed.

"My fault? How ever did you come to that conclusion?" Cody queried, chuckling lightly.

"You told me about this like what, three days ago. How the fuck did you expect me to be even remotely ready by today? DO you know nothing about how I feel about this?" Evan ranted.

Cody only laughed again. He knew exactly how is boyfriend felt about the event they were attending. Watching his boyfriend freak about it, was hilarious but adorable at the same time.

He was finally taking his boyfriend out, to a club, willingly. Only to feed his boyfriend's ridiculous, or at least he thought it was, addiction to the Pussycat Dolls.

The small man running around in front of him was stressing out, over the fact that they were going to a club to see the Pussycat Dolls. He loved them, listened to them all the time. Their weird little family tolerated it for his sake. None of them completely hated the Dolls, but then again, none of them were as devoted to them as Evan was. Although they all fed his habit, which Cody wanted to kill them for, but as long as his puppy was happy he'd be fine.

"We're going to a dark club, where the only lights will be coming from the stage. How glorious do you think you need to look?" Cody asked.

"That's not the point, you said we were getting up front right? Then Nicole will be able to see me from the lights on stage... I need to look faboulous, like fucking perfect."

"Puppy you're perfect all the time, just the way you are," Cody said, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and dropping a kiss on the shorter man's forehead.

Evan reached up, placing his lips firmly on his lover's. He kneaded the taller man's lips with his kissing him thoroughly. He pulled away slightly, his breath still flowing over Cody's lips.

"I love you and thank you."

"You don't have to thank me baby. I'd do anything for you, absolutely anything," Cody responded, placing a kiss against Evans lips.

"Including standing around with me while I fawn over Nicole Scherzinger?"

"Including while you fangirl over Nicole. I will do absolutely anything for you Sharkboy," He stated.

"My love for you knows no ends." Evan pushed their lips together again, losing himself in the way his boyfriend's lips felt against his, and how thankful he was that Cody only wanted to make him happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Come on babe, I see our spot right there." Evan pulled his boyrfriend along to the guardrail, stopping when he was satisfied with the spot he'd scoped out. He turned around so his back was leaning against the railing, his arms coming to wrap around his lover's neck.

"You are so damn adorable," Cody sighed, pressing his nose against the smaller man's.

"Only for you baby."

"You're the best puppy ever," Cody replied, rubbing his nose across Evan's.

"Rrrrarf," Evan barked quietlly, against Cody's lips, before molding himself to the taller man, and kissing him forcefully.

Cody's hand dropped from the small of Evan's back, down to grip a handful of his lover's ass. Evan gasped against his lover's mouth, giving Cody free reign to stick his tongue into Evan's mouth, tasting him. He licked his way into his boyfriend's mouth, tongue dancing against the smaller man's. He was thankful for the loud music of the club when he heard Evans groan in his ear, feeling it resonating against the walls of his own mouth. He pulled away placing his lips against Evan's ear.

"We can't right now, not unless you want to miss the concert," Cody whispered, smiling at the shiver that ran down Evan's spine.

Evan also dropped his hand, only he grabbed a handful of his boyfriend's crotch, savoring the groan that rang in his ear.

"Not even if we run to the bathroom real quick?" Evan whispered seductively, massaging his lover's cock to full hardness, creating a bulge in his jeans, he most definetly wouldn't be getting rid of anytime soon.

"Then your spot would be gone," Cody replied, his breath hitching as Evan continued his sinful hand motions.

"Well then just take me right here. It's dark, their's loud music playing, and you know I'm willing to take it, wherever you're willing to give it baby."

"And you know I'm willing to give it, whenever you're willing to take it love, but it's important that you're completely coherent for this, and if we do anything right now, that would be tossed out the window," Cody replied, removing Evan's hand from his crotch and kissing his palm.

"I guess you're right," Evan sighed, pouting.

"I love you Puppy, and I promise you won't regret it. After this is over and we get back to the hotel, I'll give you whatever you want and more," Cody replied, placing a light kiss on Evan's lips.

"I like the more part." Evan smiled against Cody's lips happily. He kissed Cody again, only pulling away when the light's on the stage behind him came up. Cody laughed as his boyfriend squealed in excitement when the dolls walked on stage. His squeal turning into a full on fangirl scream when Nicole Scherzinger came out of a trap door from the front and center portion of the stage.

Cody watched in amazement as the concert started and Evan threw caution to the wind, dancing without a care in the world and basically using Cody as an almost stripper pole. The smaller man nearly had a heartattack when Nicole winked and blew a kiss his way, clawing at Cody's arm and screaming at him if he saw it or not.

It was probably about an hour, hour and a half when Nicole looked straight at Cody and winked, and he mouthed a thank you in her direction.

"Alright Dolls, it's about that time, let's end this show with something a little bit slow. There's a good friend of mine in the audience who requested this song specifically. He's got a specific question in mind and he asked if I'd help him out with it. So give it up for my good friend Cody Rhodes."

All of the dolls clapped as a spotlight was trained on Cody and Evan.

"Good friend?" Evan asked.

"Guilty, but before you tear into me, for not ever telling you. I've got something I want to ask you," Cody replied.

"Let's hum it out Dolls."

Taking Evan's left hand in his, Cody slid down to one knee on the floor of the club. Evan's right hand immediately flew to his mouth as he stared down at his lover.

"I love you so much Evan Bourne, so much that sometimes it hurts. I hate being away from you for even a second. When we have to be in different cities, I don't get any sleep, because My Puppy's not there to cuddle with me. I always used to feel so out of place, even with John and Randy, and then you came along and it felt like I finally fit. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on you, that you were going to be it for me. When I'm sad, and I see you smile at me with your pointy little shark teeth, my heart istantly lifts and I can never remember why I was so upset in the first place. Everyone in our business says that they hate being on the road so much, because they miss being at home with their family and friends. but not me, because you are home for me. You're my best friend, and my family and I dont think I could ever see myself being with anyone but you. So will you, Matthew 'Evan AirBourne' Korklan do the honor of marrying me and being my home and husband, for the rest of my life?"

Evan was crying haphazardly now. Pressing his right hand against his mouth to stifle the sobs. He took in a few stuttering deep breaths, intent on answering his boyfriend. Then when Cody pulled out a simple gold band with the inscription of Home is where the heart is scribed around it, and placed it on his finger, the sobs started again and he couldn't control it.

All the smaller man could do was nod enthusiastically, and cry and sob loudly as his boyfriend stood up and wrapped him in a hug. The smaller man cried loudly into his boyfriend's shoulder. Cody gave a thumbs up to Nicole on stage and she stopped her humming to speak into the mic.

"Cody Rhodes just proposed to his long time boyfriend Evan Bourne, and he said yes. So let's give them all a round of applause as congratulations and us Dolls will finish this show."

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm tellin' you exactl what is on my mind
Seems like everybody's breakin' up
And throwin their love away
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say


As The Dolls started singing, Evan placed his hands on either side of Cody's face and kissed him hard, kneading his lips hungrily against the taller man's. His hands slid down, and he wrapped his arms around his fiance's neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. He pulled away and stared directly into Cody's eyes.

"See I told you I'd do anything for you," Cody said.

"I love you so much Cody Rhodes, and I can't wait to marry you."

Nobody gonna love me better
Imma stickwitu forever
Nobody gonna take me higher
Imma stickwitu
You know how to 'preciate me
Imma stickwitu my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
Imma stickwitu
♠ ♠ ♠
Please enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this. Like this was my most favorite one to write and I love it immensly 'cause Cody and Evan are so cute together.

Originally this was meant to be a sexy oneshot, but Cody and Evan didn't wanna cooporate with me and it turned into this and so now John and Randy's boys are getting married!! Haha so enjoy this an please read.

read/comment/subscribe (so you can find out when the next one comes out)
If you read please comment I wanna know what people think. 'Cause there's still at LEAST three more to be written, and possibly more if the Men of the WWE continue to ooze their love for each other on a TV that I can watch!!