For Your Entertainment

One.

Tommy was crazy, to put it bluntly. He was jumping all over the stage, the ecstasy of the gig they had just finished playing still in his mind. He kept throwing his bottle of water into the air, failing to catch it at least half of the time.

Nikki stood far away, his figure slipping into the darkness. He lit a cigarette, watching the drummer. What the hell was he going to do with him?

He calmly walked over to Tommy, who was picking at the wrapper around the water bottle.

"The hell is wrong with you, T?"

The other looked up innocently. "Nothin'."

Nikki rolled his eyes. There was definitely something wrong with this man, no matter how much he denied it.

"Get up."

"What if I don't want to?"

Nikki sighed. "Fine."

Tommy was suddenly scooped up into Nikki's arms. The drummer seemed to enjoy it, even having the courage to smack Nikki's ass with the plastic bottle occasionally. Nikki's eyes rolled yet again, and he mumbled to the drummer through his cigarette. "You better quit, or you won't have a hand."

Tommy whimpered. "Meanie."

By this time, the two were backstage. Nikki plopped Tommy on a makeshift bed, taking a long drag of his cigarette, puffing smoke over Tommy's head. He looked into the drummer's eyes, and some weird feeling hit him.

The bassist sat beside the drummer, taking another unhealthy drag. He turned to look at Tommy, and Tommy turned to look at him. Some sort of spark set off in the two of them, and they eventually were closer than before.

Tommy was the one to act on instinct. He took the cigarette out of the bassist's mouth, and let his lips touch the other's. Nikki let his tongue graze the drummer's lips, begging for entrance. The other accepted, and the two had a dance of passion.

Nikki rubbed Tommy's back, tracing the tribal markings that covered it. When Tommy pulled away from the kiss for a breath, the bassist licked and bit Tommy's neck, kissing the rose-red lip tattoo. The drummer moaned in pleasure as Nikki also let his cold fingers crawl on his bare stomach.

Nikki eventually pushed Tommy down so he was on top of the laid-down drummer, and he continued to lick and bite his way up and down the other's neck and jawline. Tommy tugged on the bassist's shirt. In between moans, he whispered, "Off, now."

Nikki obeyed, unbuttoning his top, and teasingly slipping it off his arms. Tommy stared at the other, taken aback by his sculpted torso and muscular frame. He traced the bassist's kanji tattoo on his chest, and randomly stated, "That hurt, I bet."

Nikki looked into Tommy's eyes. "Yeah… but oh well."

He kissed the drummer again, except this time his hands went downward to the drummer's low-riding jeans. Tommy tangled his hands into Nikki's black hair, dancing with his tongue again. A belt clicked, and a zipper was pulled down. Tommy groaned in anticipation.

"It's time to turn up the heat, T…"