I Will Make You Hurt

Chapter One

“I’ve never loved anyone.” Draco says dryly, “And I don’t believe I’m going to start now. I just thought you should know.”

Pansy measures these words internally for a moment. She doesn’t truly know what it means yet, to be everything and nothing all at once, but she’ll learn. Pansy nods, and tells him it’s okay. She tells him she doesn’t want to be loved. It’s all lies.

He smiles at that, and rolls onto his side to face her. His breathing is still labored from earlier activities, and there is a rivulet of sweat rolling down the side of his face. They are both barely sixteen, but Draco has never felt his age and Pansy has always pretended she hasn’t either. He places a kiss at the base of her throat and makes himself comfortable on her shoulder. Pansy is over come with the thought that she wouldn’t rather be anywhere else in the world.

Even then, she loved him.


Sunday June 30th, 1996

I've been formally invited to a meeting tomorrow with the him. Mother gave me this journal weeks ago, but I haven't had anything good to right about. I figure this should at least be interesting and at the very least horrifying and maybe a little embarrassing.

I should probably be more scared than I am, but I've begun to stop caring about anything lately. Except myself. I will always value myself over others, I am a Slytherin after all.

Pansy might be the slightest exception to the rule, but I only care about her when she's naked so I'm not sure if that still counts. Most of the time she's unbearable, with that snotty voice and her upturned nose, but when she kisses me I feel it all over my body like I haven't felt in a while.

That's probably why I like fucking her, I guess.

This is really naff of me to keep a diary, let me just get that out right now. No matter how much I talk about shagging Pans, I'm still writing it in this book.

My mother is calling me now, and I should probably go to bed early tonight. Bye for now I guess, god it's weird talking to a book.