Haven't You Noticed Me Yet?

Things Work Out For Once

Image

I had been on tour with them for a while, but just a lowly merch girl. I had to keep my crushes on the down low, or be branded as just a fangirl, and god knows I didn’t want that to happen.
Falling in Reverse had become one of my favorite bands as soon as they hit the music scene. Their singer, Ronnie, had especially caught my eye. It was his confidence, his smile, his voice, so many things that made him attractive to me, and thousands of other girls. Who was I to think I ever had a chance with him? A girl can always dream, I guess.
On tour, everyday was a cherished moment, but today was especially going to be a moment to remember. My friend Ally was coming to one of FIR’s concerts, and we would get to spend the day together.
When Ally showed up at the venue, a couple of hours before the show, I introduced her to the guys, and she almost fainted. She seemed to take a liking to Jacky, and I could kinda see him checking her out a bit.
“So what’s the deal with you and Ronnie?” Ally asked, running a straightener through her hair, getting ready for the concert.
I laughed nervously, “Nothing.”
Ally blinked, “Dia, c’mon.”
I sighed, “I might have a tiny crush on him.”
“Does ‘tiny crush’ mean, ‘I’m doing everything in my power not to fuck him on the scene?”
“Pretty much.”
---
After the concert, we all decided to go out to a local bar for some drinks.
We all piled in a booth, and I saw Jacky whisper something in Ally’s ear. She laughed and pulled him onto the dance floor. I looked over at Ronnie and back at my drink, wondering how to approach him.
Ally flopped back into the booth a while later, “What’re you doing?” she asked, nudging me. “Ask Ronnie to dance or something!”
I shifted in my seat.
“C’mon dude, you’re totally blue-balling him! He’s been trying to get to you for like, the past hour.”
I blinked in surprise, “No way.”
“Yes way!” she laughed. “Get over there!” Ally pulled me out of the booth.
I caught Ronnie’s eye, and he smiled. That had to have been a good sign.
“Hey, Dia,” He said, using my nickname. His voice saying my name made me want to melt. “Would you like to dance?”
“Holy shit, yes,” I blurted out.
He laughed, “Alright.”
A while later, Ronnie called a cab to take us back to the bus. Before we stepped on, he looked down at me and smiled. I leaned in, hoping that he would get the hint.
Fortunately, he did, and it was the best kiss I’d probably ever had in my life.
I slept with Ronnie in his bunk that night. We didn’t do anything but cuddle, and talk about anything and everything.
To many people, cuddling probably wasn’t much. But to me, seeing that side Ronnie was all I needed to feel loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a one-shot for my homegirl Nadia! (angelxgates) Her birthday was yesterday, and she writes kickass stories! Go check them out!
Love you Dia!! :)