‹ Prequel: Escape.
Status: Writing at my own pace.

Takin' Back My Love.

Singing.


Flashback
I locked my door before pushing my dresser up against it. I ran over the shower and turned it on. I hopped in and showered before drying and straightening my hair quickly. I pulled out a comfy outfit which I put on before going back to packing. I was done pretty quickly because I just packed my clothes, jewelry, shoes, and favorite things. I waited until I knew everyone was either gone or asleep before putting my suitcases into my car.

I went back upstairs and tiptoed up the stairs then walked into my room. I pulled the battery out of my phone before throwing it onto my bed. I pulled out an extra phone that was under my bed and put it into my pocket. I tiptoed down the stairs and walked over to the safe before doing the combination. I pulled out about 600 grand before putting it into my backpack. I ran outside and quickly hopped into my car. I turned the radio on while pulling out of the driveway.

I drove a hour or so before stopping at a gas station and pulling up to a pump. I grabbed 3 twenties before walking into the gas station. I grabbed some snacks and drinks before walking up to the cashier. I paid and walked out to my car. Climbing in, I felt like a coward for running away. I shook my head before turning on the car and driving off.


My mind was flashing back into the past as I was recording songs in the studio. I was belting my heart out for one of my songs that I had written. I had only been in L.A. for a week when I had gotten discovered. It was great because I had loved music, modeling, and acting since I was younger. I just never thought I was good enough to do it professionally.

My past was flashing inside my head, and it wouldn’t stop. I soon got the song down to my manger’s approval and he said I could go home for the day. I smiled as a walked over to Channing and grabbed my stuff before kissing his cheek.

I pulled my purse over my head before grabbing his hand and walking out of the studio for the day. I then remembered that the VMA’s were tonight. I smiled over at Channing as he stopped for a second to peck me on the lips quickly. I was smiling as we walked by a open studio that had sounds of fighting coming from it.

I slowed down to peek back. I saw the back of a really tall guy fighting with a guy in a red coat. I was interested to where Channing picked me up which in turn caused me to squeal and giggle.

He put me back on my feet which earned me shaking my finger at him. He chuckled before leaning in to kiss me on the lips longer this time. I was paying attention to the room anymore as we walked to the elevators, hand in hand. I heard stomping in the hallway as we got into the elevator.

I barely saw the face before the elevator closed its door. I shook my head as we finally got down to the parking garage. We quickly climbed in and pulled out into the paparazzi disaster. It took a couple of minutes but we got through them.

We got to my house within a couple of minutes. Channing was hesitated whether or not to come in.

“Come inn...” I whined while pouting.

He chuckled but took the key out of the ignition before slipping out. I smiled as we walked towards the front door, on the way grabbing each other’s hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel to Escape.
Feedback?
Comment and Subscribe! <3
Izelle's Outfit.
-Toni