Status: WOO!! FIRST STORY!! :3

Had a Dream, I was a Nerd; Woke Up, Still a Nerd

27/10/11

Dear diary,

May the force be with you. *laugh*

This morning I woke up from a dream. I dreamt that I was a nerd. When I woke up, I looked in the mirror and screamed in horror. Still a nerd.

So, for breakfast I had toast with mayonnaise, prune juice and some grapes, then headed to school.

I was having so much fun with the teachers, but then the bell rang, and we had to get into class mode. I sure tell you, Ms. O'Connell is good at acting. So yeah, the usual happened, everyone came into roll call late, and somebody took something thet either belonged to me or Alfred, and we had to spend about half an hour looking for it, and writing lines.

HALF AN HOUR WASTED!

THAT COULD'VE BEEN USED FOR STUDYING!! *cries*

So, after school, Alfred and I walked home together, and he asked me if I wanted to go to his house on Saturday to play World of Warcraft. THAT'S PRACTICALLY A DATE!

Oh my Golly!

So, it's 8:29pm now, and I haven't been able to fall asleep yet, so I'm going to go take some sleeping pills, so I can have a nice and early day tomorrow.

Goodnight,
Emma.

(P.S. Live long and prosper *laugh/snort/laugh*)
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I hope you like it. . . please don't report it because ' it's not a real story/incorrect grammar used' ECAUSE IT'S A DIARY!!

Anyway,
Enjoy :)

P.S. This isn't meant to be offensive to nerds out there. . . It's just the daily activity of my friend Gabbe :) JKS!! Nah, but it's not meant to be offensive
x3