Peace, Love and Jonas

When best friends Lauren Gray, Kelsey Thompson and Amelia Brady move to California for a year after just graduating, they hope to start all over and forget their past. But when they come face to face with three rockstars who introduce themselevs as the girls' neighbours, their lives are turned upside down. These once small-town Newfoundland girls find themselves now hanging with the stars. Will they keep true to their promise; what happens in California, stays in California? Will they hold on to their dreams before it's too late?
Join the girls as they live their dreams, or neightmares and find out their every thought and heartbrake in this entertaining new series- Peace, Love and Jonas.

Also offered on quizilla, writer-network and fanfiction.
  1. Proluge
    Lauren, Kelsey and Amelia arrive at the Los Angelas airport for the first time. Is this the start of the end?
  2. ...oh?
    Chapter one: this is the first time we meet the three girls, Lauren, Kelsey & Amelia as they've just arrived to Cali , and gone to their new appartment, You start to see what they think like, and get to know thier personalities.
  3. Breakfast & Bed
    Chapter 2: in this second installement of Peace,Love & Jonas we see the characters come into view, thier personalities are definitly unfolding plus an episode include the JB'S !
  4. Awkward Much?
    Chapter three : In this installement, we see the boys and go on dates .