Peace, Love and Jonas

Proluge

Newfoundland (Canada) was as cold as ever, but the three girls knew California was yet to come.

Kelsey Thompson, Lia Brady and Lauren Gray have been best friends since the 8th grade and now after just graduating, they were as close as sisters. The girls have shared the same dream for as long as they could remember; going to live together in California for a year. Now their dreams were becoming a reality as they were on their flight to Los Angelas.

The flight over was exhausting and with each time zone change their pile of jet-lag was getting heavier until finally their plane had landedand in the middle of the Los Angelas airport stood Kelsey, Lauren and Lia bundelled up in their warm Newfoundland clothes.

"Holy shit! It's so hot here!" Lauren exclaimed while taking off her heavy hoodie.

"Ooohh! So is he! And him! And ooh buddy! Look at Mr.Macho Man over there! Aaahhh, I love California already; and all it's hot guys." said Lia looking in every direction already hunting for hot guys.

"Ooh! You're right! He is hot!" exclaimed Kelsey. And having a tottaly random 'Kelsey moment' she called out in the direction of the hot guy. "Hey Mr.Macho Man! Yeah you, just thought you should know that your hot!"

'Mr.Macho Man' gave Kelsey an odd look and backed away slowly as Kelsey turned back to the girls and said "Oh yeah, he wants me"
Lauren and Lia were just about on the floor laughing.

Finally when they were able to get up Lauren said "So, girls, welcome to California! But don't forget our promise: what happens in California stays in California."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! Thank you for reading the proluge of Peace, Love and Jonas. If your looking for an entertaining comedy with heartbrake ,drama, tradgedy and love then I sugest you keep reading the latest series Peace, Love and Jonas! Any comment and/or suggestions are welcome! :)
thanks,
Lauren Gray,
Kelsey Thompson,
Lia Brady