They Were Natural Born Enemies

Face your fears.

During the next few weeks Lana had gotten more popular. People stopped her every five seconds in the corridor, just to say Hi. And the fact she had a boyfriend. Ron. There's no surprise that that happened, But Harry wasn't too impressed. The only thing missing from her life was Draco. The Draco that she was almost in love with. Her best friend. She missed him, but she wasn't weak. And she was as stubborn as hell. She'd never be the one to apologize. No matter what the situation.

Her and Ron were sat in the Gryffindor Common room, In front of the fire. Lana was reading her potions book, and Ron had his arm around her hardly awake.

"You can go to your room you know, You don't need to stay down here with me" She noticed his eyes were almost shut but he refused to leave her. She didn't have a clue why he was being like that, but she ignored it and went back to her book. About 5 minutes later, she was interrupted by snoring, coming from none other than Ron. She sighed and shook him vigorously

"Ronald! Wake up!" He looked surprised and really tired at the same time, so he just stirred and lay over her. She felt like she was being squished. So she tried shaking him again.

"Ron!" This time he woke up. She pushed him off and told him to go into his dorm. He was barely conscious so he nodded and slumped up the stairs. She giggled at the thought of him just collapsing into bed. That happy thought left her mind once Draco was back in it. He was all she ever thought about, she missed her best friend. It was only 7pm, so considering her curfew was 9pm, She decided to go up to the astronomy tower; and do the thing she never thought she'd do.

Lana slowly crept up the stairs, Knowing that she'd regret what she was about to do. She walked closer towards the railings and stopped once she hit them. She put both hands on the railings, and stepped over them, keeping a tight clutch onto the bars. It was a scary feeling for her, but she thought that everyone has to face their fears someday. She felt one of her hands slip and she fell forward a tiny bit. Only to be grabbed by the wrist and pulled back. She didn't know who it was, but they pulled her right over the railings and made her fall onto them.

"You idiot!" She wouldn't look at the person, but she held tightly onto them. Knowing who that voice belonged to.