They Were Natural Born Enemies

I have no title so I'm just gonna use this

I quickly made my way back to my dorm and as soon as my head hit the pillow, silent tears slowly began to drench my pillow.

The next day wasn’t too swell either. I looked a mess, and I have Double Potions first. Including the fact Draco and Pansy are always all over each other.

I walked into class and looked for a spare seat. There was two at the back of the class, so I just sat down on them.

“Ahh, Miss Potter. Welcome back, but I would much rather you sit next to someone than be on your own”

“I work better independently” I smiled at him

“Very well”

Nothing sunk in that lesson. Apart from seeing them with their tongues down each others throats. That probably killed me the most. Considering they were sat right in front of me.

I felt blessed when class was dismissed. When I walked out of the classroom I was pulled to one side by Hermione.

“Lana, you look awful! Did you get any sleep last night?”

“Not really no, would’ve thought you’d have heard the pillow drowning” I chuckled and she looked stressed.

“Does Harry know?”

“No. And he isn’t going to know. I want a fresh start here, Hermione”

“Alright, Now lets go to lunch” We made our way to the great hall to see a few nice looking boys at the HufflePuff table, “You want a fresh start? Go talk to them”

“Looking like this?! First Impressions are everything!”

“Precisely, now go!”

I did as instructed and noticed a familiar face.

“Noah”

“Allana!” He jumped from his seat and wrapped his arms around me, “I’ve missed you so much! How have you been?”

“Well, I’ve been coping. As you can see” I gestured my whole body.

“What has happened?”

“I’ll tell you at the astronomy tower” He nodded and Followed me out of the great hall and into the corridor

“So, the astronomy Tower? I thought you hated it!”

“I was used to the heights at Durmstrang. Guess who I was dating!”

“I don’t know anybody there!”

“Though, I bet you know about Viktor Krum!”

“Seriously?!” By this time we were heading up the spiral staircase, “Wow, My Lana did good for herself then didn’t she!” He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I turned around so my back was to where I was supposed to be walking

“Oh and who have you dated? Cho? Wow, Even I know you could have done better than that” I turned around and saw Draco leaning over the railings. I looked back at Noah and saw him gulp.

He pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear, “We’ll talk later” He pressed a kiss to my temple and walked down the staircase.

I crossed my arms nervously and walked over to Draco.

“Noah Tomlinson? Don’t tell me you’re starting to like him”

“What difference is it to you?” I put my hands on the railings

“Well for one I still love you”

“Yeah? Well you should have thought about that before sleeping with Pansy, shouldn’t you?”

“I was contemplating on whether or not to jump off here. In case you were wondering”

“No, I wasn’t”

“Would you like me to?”

“I really don’t care right now Draco”

“Then I’m sure you wouldn’t mind if I did”

“Of course I would, you idiot!”

***

We spent the whole day up there. Leaning against the wall with his arm draped over my shoulder with our hands entwined.

“Why can’t I stay away from you?” I could almost feel the smug smirk that appeared on his face

“They’re coming tonight you know. The Dark Lord too”

“What?” I sat up and looked at him

“He’s coming after you...”