They Were Natural Born Enemies

Vulnera Sanentur

He still had grip of her wrist, but he loosened it and his voice softened,

"I'm sorry Lana, You know I don't mean things I say..."

"That's rather ironic don't you think? Saying 'I'm Sorry' Then you don't mean things you say?" She sighed "Harry doesn't like us being friends, now I see why" Tears began to form in her eyes

"That's not true. Who cares what Potter thinks?"

"I do, He's my brother, remember" She chuckled and He shuddered, squeezing his eyes shut

That's when Harry, Hermione and Ron noticed them, and ran straight towards them once they noticed she was crying.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER MALFOY!" Harry pulled out his wand and held it up to Draco

"Harry, It's fine, just leave it" Lana only just managed to choke out the words

"I always did like a good duel Potter" Draco took out his wand and pointed it towards Harry

A few spells later Lana decided to speak up and try to stop it

"WILL YOU GUYS STOP!" They didn't listen and carried on dodging the spells they threw at each other. Until Lana did the most stupid thing.

"Sectumsempra" Harry didn't know what the spell did, he just knew it was for enemies.

Instead of hitting Draco, it got Lana. She looked like she was in serious pain, which she probably was. Draco didn't think, he just went with his instinct. And that was to go to Professor Snape. He was panicking, Tears streaming down his face. It's like his body was controlling him and Snape was a magnet.

"SNAPE, HARRY USED SECTUMSEMPRA. IT HIT LANA" Snapes eyes grew wide and rushed straight to her. Draco following behind.

"Vulnera Sanentur" Snape repeated a few times. Until the blood stains from her shirt had disappeared.

Not long later Madam Pomfrey turned up and took her to the hospital wing. Draco seemed to have calmed down. But he hated Harry more than ever now. He needed revenge. And revenge is what he is to get.