They Were Natural Born Enemies

The Dark Lord duel

Voldemort walked around Lana looking her up and down.

"My my, you do look like your mother don't you?" She avoided his eyes at all costs.

She could feel Draco looking at her. And when she looked at him, his eyes were filled with so much hate and fear for Lana.

"Crucio" Lana dropped to her knee's, her face was full of pain. So much for the luck potion. Draco stepped forward and Narcissa put her hand on his shoulder, pulling him back.

"My Lord, She is a classmate of Draco. Would it be possible to bring the pain down a little?" Draco's eyes shot to Lucius when he spoke to the dark lord.

"Of course, Lucius" He pointed his wand at her, mumbled something then lifted the curse

"How long has is been? 16 years? Wow, how time flies when you're having fun, Where's your scar?" She revealed a bit of her collar bone and it showed a Scar just like Harry's. When he looked at it she felt excruciating pain running through her body like fire.

"Stop it!" She yelled

"Is that hurting you? Well, can't have that can we" Draco's clenched fists began to dig into his palms

"Just kill her now my lord!" Bellatrix Screeched

"Do not order me Bellatrix!" That took her out of the pain

"What's being in pain going to do?" Lana Spat at him

"Well Allana, It's entertaining for me, and the rest of us. But tell me, why aren't you running away?"

"Can't run away forever. And you would have killed someone else if I hadn't"

"Expelliarmus!" Lana pulled out her wand in an instant and knocked Voldemorts wand out of his hand

"Well Done Allana, But none of that childrens magic can overpower mine" Alls voldemort did was look at Lana and she was in pain

"STOP CALLING ME ALLANA, ONLY DRACO CAN" She immediately regretted what she said. Draco was in a lot of trouble.