Status: Tell me what you think :)

Signs You're Alive

Keira Leavitt- a small town fourteen year old who was abducted off the road. She was surgically altered to become the 'Perfect Woman'. Because of the trauma, she developed amnesia and from that, she was put into a new persona.

Magician- 'Keira's' kidnapper. A Sociopath who was obsessed with creating the 'Perfect Woman'. Used 'Keira's' amnesia to his advantage and created 'Alaitz' and was masked as her manager

Alaitz- 'Keira Leavitt's' new persona. A model turned artist who captured everyone's hearts in a single summer.

Keira/Alaitz- When her kidnapper was exposed, she was catapulted into her original self and normal life as a sixteen year old in high school. She struggles in her search for the 'norm' and for who she used to be, but ultimately to feel emotions again.

Jude Noh- A boy in the same high school. He keeps coming up to her, acting intimate, then suddenly switches to an icy-cold personality. And he keeps coming back.

Blake Gray - A very popular artist who fell in love with 'Alaitz' during her two month rein of the music industry. Even after he learns about the kidnapping, he insists on turning his one-sided love into mutual, whether from 'Alaitz', 'Keira' or the girl in between.

The sixteen year old doesn't even know what she should be called any more, much less how to deal with the two boys or know whether they could aid in her search or prevent her from achieving her true mission; to feel again.