The Many Imaginary Run-Ins with Pete and Brendon.

Attack Of The Dictionary.

Day 6:

Emily: *Get's Amy drunk.* *Throws dictionary at her.* *Hits Amy in the head.* *Knocks her out* *Pokes her in the head with the dictionary to wake her up*

Emily: "...Amy. You're supposed to read it, Amy. AMY! I have the cameras. They're taping it, you have to read it... Oh my god I've killed her!"

*looks around panicked*

Emily: "PETE! I've killed her! I've killed Amy!"

Brendon: "Do not fear, I have water!"

*chucks water on Amy but hits the dictionary Emily is repeatedly hitting Amy with instead*

Brendon: "... I have more water..."

Emily: "Crap! WHAT DID I DO?! Pete!!!! STOP LOOKING IN THE FREAKING MIRROR!!!"

Pete: "But... MY HAIR!!!"

Emily: "I'll get Brendon to throw water on you if you don't help me."

Pete: "Right. On it. I'M COMING!!!!" *slips on wet floor and knocks himself out*

Emily: Great.

Emily: "Brendon! You killed Pete! And I killed Amy! Oh my GOD! It's all on tape... We're going to prison. We're going to prison for MURDER! We killed them."

Brendon: "Hell no! I had nothing to do with this! DON'T PIN THIS ON ME WOMAN!!!"

Emily: "If I'm going down you're coming with me!!!"

Amy: *groans*

Emily: *squeals* "AHH!" *Hits her again, knocking her out*

Brendon: What did you do that for? You killed her again!

Emily: "I thought she was a zombie. I thought she was going to eat my brains... Or drink your water"

Brendon: "Not my water!" *spoken with such horror* "You get her I'll get the pillow muncher. Make sure they stay down!" *throws himself on Pete*

Emily: "GET OFF OF HIM!!!" *shoves Brendon off* "You'll break his rib or something."

Brendon: "HEY ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!"

Emily: *rolls eyes* "Stop being a cry baby and help me!!!!"