Status: finished :)

Different

Page Ten

Pleas for forgiveness and promises of affection were repeated over and over again. But from the one Marone least expected them.
Once he managed to calm himself, and his eyes were bloodshot from his tears he sat up and heard a beep from his phone. He wiped his face and picked it up, he scrolled through the alerts. His eyes widened when he saw that Stephen had called or texted him thirty-four times. But he had but one text from Camille.
“Just shows that Camille never truly cared for me. But why would Stevie call me so much? He should be the one not blowing my phone up… Maybe I’ll call him. I mean, he has to care a little to try so hard to get ahold of me…”
With that Marone dialed Stephen’s number and took a deep breath before pressing “send”. Now most would NOT contact their ex-significant other they had just seen making out with their best friend. But Marone, was almost one-hundred percent sure that he was in love with Stephen. If Stephen wanted to talk and at least be friends Marone would try with all his might to do so. But he was done with Camille, his best friend who knew just much Stephen meant to him, he couldn’t forgive that, ever.
He listened to Stephen’s ring-back tone and almost started crying again when he recognized it as their song. He was about to hang up to get another good cry in when Stephen answered the phone, his voice hoarse and breathless.
“Oh Marone, I’m sorry! I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad at me. I’ll do anything you want. Just don’t be mad at me,” Stephen said choking on his words.
“W-why were you kissing her Stevie?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a limited number of pages this can be, since it's for one of my classes, which sucks. So everything is going fast. I'll probably make a sequeal that will go along at a much slower pace, and that will be put together better. But I suppose this isn't horrible for my first real attempt at a multi-paged/multi-chaptered story. But I'll leave that up to you beautiful people. read, subscribe, review. <3