Status: finished :)

Different

Page Fifteen

Their friends were more than happy to “re-meet” Marone. They figured that now that he was bending to Camille he’d be a different person in some aspects, and they wanted to meet the new him. They got to see parts of the new him in the way he smiled, but that was it really it. It was actually pretty sad, when you think about it.
They had decided on a party, well a small get together of friends, but party sounded better so that is what they called it. It was just Marone, Stephen, and the ten or so people that they hung out with, but that was enough for them. It was just a way for Marone to basically start over fresh, without Camille looming over them.
“So to help everyone know who everyone else is we have…nametags!” Stephen said his dramatics making everyone laugh, well everyone except Marone, he mouthed a thank you, “Now go out and meet people, do it!”
Marone sorted just stood still while everyone else walked about and “met” people. When a girl walked up to him with a smile he let out a visible sigh, glad he wouldn’t have to walk up to someone. He read her nametag a little sheepishly and smiled when he saw how old of a name it was. She must have been used to that reaction to her name because she smiled back and stuck her hand out.
“Hello, I’m Wilhelmina. Yes it’s old. Yes it’s long. But I like it.”
“Hi, I’m Marone. Yes it’s weird. And I like your name.”
Wilhelmina let out a small laugh before continuing, “I like reading, writing, music, texting, animals, and meeting new people”
“I like all those things except meeting new people. I’m kinda shy,” Marone said flushing.