Status: finished :)

Different

Page Nineteen

Marone and Stephen were walking hand and hand to class when some girls came up and stopped them. They glared at Marone and talked to Stephen. They obviously had questions and weren’t going to leave until they got answers.
“Why did you leave Camille for this whore?” one of the girls asked snidely.
“I was never with that bitch. I think she’s rude and annoying. I have NEVER found her attractive and have been with Marone for six months and Camille knew that. She’s just a petty, spoiled brat that needs serious medication!” Stephen managed to get out in one angry breath.
The girls stared at him and then they looked at each other. They finally looked at Marone and said sorry before running to the end of the hall. Marone and Stephen turned around to watch them. They had gone to Camille and the things they were saying could be heard clear down the hall. Everyone had heard what Stephen had said and in the few seconds it took for his words to fall they had ALL turned on Camille.
The words liar, whore, bitch, brat, and the list goes on and on echoed through the air. And all Camille did was runaway crying. She knew she was found out and that she couldn’t fix it. So she just ran from the truth. Everyone in the hall glared after her, everyone except Marone and Stephen.
They were happy and they didn’t care what became of Camille. She had tried to ruin them, and through that had lost two friends. She wasn’t worth their time anymore. And now, without her silently dictating their life things would be different.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's done. So I couldn't think of 20 pages but that's okay. I think this turned out pretty well for my first serious serious story. :) BUT I'll let you decide, comment your opinions?