Status: finished :)

Different

Page Four

Camille watched Marone watch Stephen walk away and could tell he was close to tears. She seriously needed to whop Stephen a good one. He knew how much he was hurting Marone and he didn’t even seem to care. She watched Marone until they started the walk to class.
“Cami?”
“Yes, sweetie?”
“Can you not yell at Stephen about him not liking when I touch him, tomorrow?”
“Sure thing. I just hate how he won’t even hold your hand but he made ow…never mind.” Camille trailed off.
“He made what?”
“He made out with all his ex-girlfriends in front of his locker.”
“What do you mean girlfriends? Stevie is one hundred percent gay… Isn’t he?”
“Um…I know he likes guys, but he likes or liked girls too…You didn’t know?”
“N-No.”
Camille could hear the tears in his voice. She knew she should have kept her trap shut but he needed to know. So she grabbed his arm to stop him and pulled him into a hug. She patted his back, and he cried. Most people would think it odd to have a practical giant crying a girl’s shoulder but they didn’t care.
“Maybe he was just pretending to like girls? You know how much he cares about keeping his liking guys a secret…” Camille said incredulity in her voice.