Status: Mibba is giving me technical difficulties so...Soonish?

So High on Misery

Good Enough For Her

I stayed on the bus, while Falling In Reverse went and did their meet and greet. I wasn’t exactly keen on the idea of being around people right now. Let alone did I wanna watch all of their desperate fans drool over them. I still couldn’t believe what had happened, I was finally free from David. However all my stuff was on the Every Avenue bus. I wondered if I should wait to get my stuff or if I should just go and get it now. It would probably be a couple more hours until the guys got back to the bus, and I didn’t doubt that they wouldn’t want me to go by myself. However my stuff was there, hopefully untouched. All my photos, my clothes, my personal belongings, and just everything. I sat up, deciding that I was a big girl and that I could very well take care of myself. I was going to go and get my stuff out of that bus.

I left a note on the marbled counter that was in the bus, and I slipped my shoes on, grabbed my phone, and walked out of the door.

Big Fucking Mistake

“You’re a stupid cunt for walking back on to the bus baby. A stupid fucking whore.” My vision was blurry but I knew the voice, and unfortunately I don’t think I’d ever forget it. David Strauchman.

I couldn’t reply, I couldn’t move, and it hurt to breathe. I was laying on the hard floor on the bus wishing I had just stayed at the FIR bus, and that I had waited for Ronnie or one of the other guys. I heard my phone begin to ring, David let out a dark chuckle as he dug it out of my pocket.
“Hello?” he answered, amusement in his voice. “Oh, hello Ronald. I’m sorry, I’m afraid Mckenzie is a little to preoccupied to come to the phone right now. I’ll be sure to pass the message on though.” I could hear Ronnie’s voice shouting through the phone until David hung up my phone.

“He seems to be worried about you baby. He shouldn’t be though, I’m going to take care of you.” He said softly, and then he started barking out orders. “Now get up, and get undressed. You have a minute to do so or else I’ll rip those clothes from your body.” I didn’t move. I’d rather lay here like a opossum playing dead then be his fucking slave. I may have been beaten with in an inch of consciousness but I was not going to submit myself to him. When I made no attempts to comply to his demands David yanked me from the floor and dragged me to his bunk. He literally ripped my clothes from my body, he unzipped his pants allowing his pitiful endowment to pop free. He then forced himself inside of me, he was enjoying every minute of my misery.

Silently I cried as he continued to fuck me. Everyone of his moans and sexual grunts made me sick.

___

I was surprised how easy it was to get away from him after words. I figured he’d have tied me up or something. I made sure to only grab things that were absolutely necessary to me, some of my clothes, my work stuff, and the rest of my electronic stuff. I snuck out of the bus, quickly thanking the stars that the buses weren’t leaving until early the next morning around 6 or so and it was only now nearing midnight. I could see a light shinning through one of the windows on FIR’s bus. I was glad someone was up, yet I was also afraid because of how I looked at the moment. I opened the door to reveal Ronnie asleep sitting up in a chair. I placed my things on the counter and walked over to Ronnie, his mouth was slightly parted. I climbed into his lap, pulling a blanket from the couch over us.

“Mmm Mac?” He questioned sleepily. “That you?”
“Yeah Ronnie, it’s me. I’m back where I belong. I’m safe now. Go back to bed.”

___

Ronnie’s POV

I woke up around 3 in the morning, Mac was curled up in my lap. I vaguely remember her coming and climbing onto my lap during the night. I noticed the dried tears on her face, as well as some fresh bumps and bruises. I sighed but all that matters was she was here in my arms, safe. I carefully stood still holding her in my arms and I took her back to my bunk where I changed her out of the clothes she had on and put her in a pair of my pajama pants and one of my loose fitting shirts. But I did manage to clean up some of the cuts on her stomach before I put her in fresh, comfy clothes.

I climbed in behind her and held her in my arms, I loved doing this. Even if this is only the second time I’ve done so. Everything felt so much better when I was around her. I just hope I’m good enough for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY! I know it's short but at least it's something right?
I'd really love some sort of feedback<3

Mac