Status: Being Rewritten

Charms of Royalty

Act One: Scene One: History, Its all in the Past

Vampires. A myth I purpose you know very well. They are beautiful blood thirty creatures of the night. They are unseen to the human world, unrealized.

That use to be how it was. They lived in secret, vowing to never revel themselves to humans but that all change when the world went to war.

Hundreds of people where killed. Solider and civilians.

It started with English trade problems and end with nuclear weapons. Maybe that was to big a jump. Let me start again….

It started with England and France. Any person who paid even the slight bit of attention in history class could tell you that England and France never right got along. They had constant war in there early year and clamed down in later on but 20 years ago that all changed.

England’s relationship France has always been a touchy issue. So when a French Con-Artist smuggled some very expensive royal treasures into France that belong to the royal family of England and France not willing to make him give the things he had stolen back, England got a little pissed.

For months they fought, bickering back and forth like children but it all took a turn for the worst. When the English sent a spy to go and get the treasures back. Unfortunately the spy was trapped middle theft. He killed a few French Soldiers and got away but without the treasures.

When the news got out about what England had done, throw it had yet to be proven, the French where furious. They want payback and grievant pay. English said no they wouldn’t, that nothing had been proven and no one is getting anything until the royal treasures were returned.

France made threat and England make threats. This went on for months and England got fed up with the tension, ports being close, trade stop, and constant fight.

England eventually own up to what they did and offered a sum of money to end the fight but they where to late, the French want blood now. They turned the money down and counter with a declaration of war.

They fought for months and it was just them until France got one of there allies to help. So England got one of there and so own and so forth.

America was the last to get involved. Its not that they didn’t want to they where just such a mix of culture they didn’t know what side to choose. Rumor got out that they where leaning more toward England.

Russia one of France Allies sent a plane with nuclear weapon in it to us, it hit some where in Wyoming and thousands where killed and in the weeks following thousands more died. The American where pissed they join the fight on English side.

This is where all hell broke lose. The whole world was at each others necks. For a while nuclear weapon went off left and right with no warning of where or what country, billions where killed. There was no end in sight.

It when on for five more years until the vampire became worried. With the large amount of death and tight security, food for them became hard to obtain.

They worried with all the nuclear weapon going around there would be no food for the human to eat and with no food they’d died because the contaminated corps couldn’t be eaten. The human start to die out and food became very very hard to get.

The vampire console decide it was time to step in. they had to do something or there would be no food for them and without fresh blood the race would weaken and other spices would kill them off.

So you see they didn’t do it to help us but to save them. They made plans to take over the war and stop it. How they did it is still very hush hush but I do know that they killed any that apposed them.

It took them ten year to fix all that had happen and some of the land can be used like most of the major city like London, Paris, New York, Los Anglos, Tokyo, Moscow, Beijing, Rome, Hong Kong and most of the big others.

Fucking North Korea was bomb to hell when Japan took are side, they put up one hell of a fight throw taking some islands for refuges and bomb Japan. I hear that that was the funniest part of the war. I didn’t know why.

After away stuff start going back to some what normal but the vampire want payment for fixing the world and they got. They ask for constant donations of blood. So the world complies out of fear. If they could fix a war that threaten to end the world what else could they do?

That when blood center came to be. They kind of self explanatory. There a place where you go to give blood. Well I shouldn’t say give, you have to give blood.

You see the way the vampires make sure that everyone gives the far share of blood is thou ID card or blood cards. They card that mark how many time you’ve given blood that year. Every human is requited to have eight or more marks a year and in amount of no less then one pint per visit to the blood centers.

The Blood Centers are also keeping track of the bloods cleanness and where it goes. Have a mix up can be very bad, if unclean got to a Vampire Nobles someone would died for that mistake both vampires and humans.

They could kill every person that had anything to do with the bad blood getting throw and if the bad blood where to get to one of the noble or high rank vampire families or the Vampire console a war between humans and vampire could in sew, a war human would inevitably lose.

So we live with are Mark Card always in hand trying desperately to live normal lives. The vampire have there own society and rarely does it impose on our but every once in a while it does.

The Mark Card are kind of like the original ID cards. However they are like this on the front: Picture, Name, and code number. On the back they where this: Date of Birth, Sex, Height, Weight, Eye Color Hair Color, if you’re in Organ Donator, Restrictions, Emergency Contract, identifying marks, ownership marks and a scanner. This all allowed them access to you.

Them being the vampire and the royal console. If one of them asks you to hand over your card you are to hand them your card without trouble. If they feel you have done something wrong you can be kill merely on there words. We Humans are the lowest but we are alive and somewhat well taken care of.

Don’t get me wrong I not mad in fact I barely cared. I have lived my whole life like this and I didn’t know any different. Life for me was normal as I considered Vampires and there rule are normal to me.

There are those who would like a world with out them but as it stands there still in ruling and the rebellions are still in hiding.

But the rebellions are not as good a they pretend to be. They rule with out vampires but they don’t want freedom they power. Like I said before the war almost ended the world and when to war was over a new one was start. The question became who would take control A.K.A who would get the power.

It was only far that the vampires had saved the world and therefore should run it but the human didn’t take that very well. But the point was moot.

They argue and the human lost for three reasons: one the human where saw as inferior to vampire and other spices that had surfed. Two they saved the world and we almost destroy it. Three they had all the money and are people where serving to death.

So they as you know told power and life took a dramatic turn. Your static varied for highs to low pending on what you did and who you hung out with or did business with.

In other words if you did good business with some one of high status your status would slowly raises.

The general ranking status went like this. At the top Vampires and almost at the bottom where Humans.

Vampires

Creations

Werewolves

High ranking Demons

Low ranking Demons

Witches

Shape-shifters

High ranking Mythical Creatures

Low ranking Mythical Creatures

Slave and Wannabes

Humans

Human Rebellion Members

Hunters

Now let’s explain so thing. A creation is someone how is turned into a vampire. This rarely happens though a lot try to get turned to rise there ranks.

When I say high and low I mean depending on your own accomplishments. If you’re seen as someone of high regards then your have power over someone who have a lower rank then you even if they are the same spices.

Also a Wannabe is some one who will do anything to be of a higher ranking. Be anything I mean werewolves chew toy, let a vampire drink your blood and/or become there slave, sleep around with thing of a higher rank then you. This mostly applies to human.

Some vampire do have little party at clubs and private location. They throw them to meet people and possible flesh neck blood donors.

Of course when they started to do this the other spices did to. So now there are all these little private parties that go on under there radar.

They do this because the royal and nobles don’t really like the parties and the hunters like to go to these parties and kill if they find Vampire or other spices so they don’t make it public went they throw them.

As for the hunters self explanatory. That hunt and kill anything that isn’t human. There good and few are of the most want list. They kick ass and they do it fast.

So now that I’ve given you the boring past its time for you to learn about me….Oh time up…. Next time. I promise and I’m a person of my word…. See yah till next time.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

I would really like to know what you think as I go along.
& I own everything in this story.
With Love A.M.