Status: Being Rewritten

Charms of Royalty

Act One: Scene Two: Not A Morning Person Doesn’t Even Begin To Cover It.

“WELL GOOD MORNING ABEL CITY. My name is Johnny and this lovely lady I with is April and we are going to be play all the music you love.”

Damn that alarm clock I thought as I hit it and sleepily got up from my sleep. I rubbed my eyes and pulled the cover off my legs. Stumbled off of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I could hear my mom getting ready for work as she always did every morning.

“Honey are you up.”

“Yes!” I grumbled. She so freaking loud in morning. There no reason. I hate morning people. Which is funny seeing as my best friend Bianca is a morning person too.

“Oh, good. I’m going to work.”

“Bring back a case of beers I'll be done with these when you get back.” said my
mother loser boyfriend. He’s a lower ranking Demon with a bad temper and bad breath.

“Uh!” I held my stomach churned as he spoke, I detested him and wish that he would lose instead in my mother and leave. She was with him for one reason and that was to rise are status but wanted nothing to do with that pervert. He’s always looking at me as if I’m some kind of sex object and he treats me like I’m his slave. He makes me sick.

I took shower, washed my hair and got out. I pull my towel around my body and there in the doorway. Leaning against it is Eric with a creep smirk on his face. My moms loser boyfriend and he never got up this early in the morning. I did not of course care about this because he was creeping me out watching me in the shower. I screamed and yell and he just laughed and walk over to me.

“What the fuck are you doing in here? Get the fuck out! Now!” I screamed a ear busting highest pitch I could go.

He walked right up to me and just stared for a moment. Creeper much? Uh! I cant stand this asshole.

“Get out! Get out! Get out! You fucking creep! I don’t know why my mother puts up with you? Your such a fucking loser uh!” I was complete pissed at him and my patients for this crap was very low.

He did stuff like this all the time. Walking in on me getting dressed, in the shower, smacking my ass was the most annoying but he never did that in front of mom. He had her convened that he thought of me like his daughter. Yeah right, note the sarcasm. She would say 'No no no he would never do that.'

I’m guess he wasn’t really listening until I called him a loser. He pined me against the counter with a hand on each side of me. I said I wouldn’t let him scare me like this. So fuck it I’m going to stand strong. He pined me and look at me and said “One of these days that pretty little mouth of yours is going to say something that I’m going to really have to punish you for.”

“Fuck you!” That ruined me a nice slap across the face. I grabbed my face, cause it hurt so much. “Your still a fucking loser.” I said a little more then a whisper but loud enough for him to hear. He hated when I did that treated him like he was lower then me, even if he was of higher rank that didn’t mean shit to me. He was still a piece of shit in my mind and I still hate him.

He looked at me but new that if he hit me any harder my mother would go ballistic. So he took a frustrated breath which by the way his breath at this proximity is not a good thing. “I could kill you and no one would really care.” The statements true. I’m human and my life meant nothing to anyone or thing above me. So, why would they care if I where viscously murder. Only my mother would care. She be so sad I’m sure she would never recover. However, the statement maybe true for the almost part. No one would care but I wasn’t going to let him shake me.

I stared him dead in the eye as if what he said didn’t bother me at all. I could tell he was searching my eye for fear. When I didn’t show any he continued his attempt at scaring me. “Or I could just kill your mother. That would be punishment enough.” That got me. He was sick enough to do it. I felt my eye widen and my mouth fall slight open. He smiled. A look enjoyment roll across his face.

“Yeah I could make her death cruel and unbearable and that would be your doing.” My low lip began to quiver. He lean in and our cheeks almost toughed. “She'd beg for mercy and I would take her life in place of yours. Leaving you all alone in this big bad world with no one but me the care for you.”

Ha yeah right.

Him care for me not likely. He most likely rape me and pass me round like a prostitute for trades to get what he wanted. Then when he got board of me or he racked up a large debt he would sale me into the slave trade. Where he'd sale me off at the biggest price he could get and god only knows what would happen to me then.

While I constipated the thoughts of what would happen to my mother. I didn’t give a damn what he did to me but if he hurt her… if he killed my mother. Only death would stop my from killing him. This act in itself would get my the death penalty.

Like I said we can't fight back at someone or thing higher then us. If I killed him they would use me as an example of what will happen in a human who attacks a lower ranking demon of high status then them. The Demons would demand it and it would further enforce the rules of the ranking system.

He gotten his amusement. He knew I loved my mother and he knew I didn’t want him to hurt her. Now that he was satisfied he left, leaving the bathroom door open as he did. I ran my hands over my face and threw my hair. I turn toward the mirror. Know the day had now official begun. I tilled my head back and heard my neck crack a little. I brushed my teeth.

I left the bathroom heading towards my room when I heard Eric on the phone. “What!?! Really I’m Come Right Now. Yes I Want it.” and with that I heard him grab his jacket and left. I got to my room and the music was playing form the radio. There was a song playing it had just recently become famous which was different because the usually played old human made . I start get dress. I got my bra and panties on when a song I loved came on. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
She doesn’t get your humor like I do

I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do

But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me

Walkin the streets with you in your worn out jeans
I cant help thinking this is how it ought to be
Laughing on the park bench thinkin to myself
Hey isnt this easy?

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
I havent seen it in awhile, since she brought you down
You say you find I know you better than that
Hey, Whatcha doing with a girl like that?

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me

Standin by, waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know that?
You belong with me
You belong with me

Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry
I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams
I think I know where you belong. I think I know it's with me.

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me

Standing by or waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know that
You belong with me
You belong with me

Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me
You belong with me

Okay. I don’t even like the song but mom loved it. She’d use to sing her song’s early in the morning went I was little. I dance with her all around the kitchen.

Mom said that when she was much younger she use to like Taylor Swifts songs.
I think they just reminder her of her childhood and how care free life was for humans. I thing she wishes she could give me that kind of up bringing.

So, I bounce around my room in my underwear until the song was over then another one by so band in the 1990’s came on.

It sound like something they had play before. I look at the clock. Shit, 6:25. I had maybe fifteen minutes to get ready. I hurried to get my school uniform on and do my hair. I love my hair. it’s a vibrant red color that give away my Irish roots. I’m actually Bulgarian, Hungarian, France and Irish. I also have turquoise brown eyes and dimples.

I did a once over in the mirror. I walked down the hall and into the living . I could smell the smoke from Eric’s cigarette when he was a probably walking around the house. Did I mention I hate that guy with a fiery passion.

The living room was mess. I decide I would clean it when I get home. I slipped my boots on. I put on my jacket and put on my backpack. As I walked down the hall I saw Mr. Takahashi and his wife Ella. They moved in four months and are completely sweet.

“Hi, Mr. Takahashi. Hey Ella.” They both look up at me. Mr. Takahashi turn and walked away I didn’t know why he doesn’t like me but scenes the first day they came he has been that way. I don’t think I did anything specific to piss him off but he doesn’t like me. Well oh fuckin well to him too.

Ella came out and gave me a small bag. “ Couokies” she said in her broken English. She does this all the time. Making me thing. Cookies today, cake yesterday and sweet buns the day before that. She’s a real good cook. She told mom that if I ever needed dinner that I could come down and eat with them.
She just smile at me and walked back into her apartment.

I tucked the small flower print bag into my backpack. I walk out of the apartment and on to the street. There where a few people out right now. A group of girls walking to school. They looked like they where in middle school. Most girl walk to school together. A man at the end of the block.

I walked towards the train station. Hoping I can get there without encountering any problems.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own the right to this song: We Belong Together by Taylor Swift
**
Speacial Thanks to Emotional Wind for you Comment I be working on that.

***

I would really like to know what you think as I go along.
& I own everything in this story.
With Love A.M.