Status: Working on it comments are appreicated

My Babysitter's a Vampire

Chapter 1

So I am Sarah Min. I have long black hair that flows to my waist. I am definitely not what you would call normal. Actually to be honest I don’t even know where I am. I absolutely love the show My Babysitter's A Vampire. All I know is that I was sleeping then I fell off of my bed and fell from a ceiling of a house of which I don’t even know. I woke up and I'm starring at Benny and Ethan.

Thinking that I am dreaming. I keep pinching myself. Everything was still a little blurry from the fall. I hear them whispering to each other.

"I told you not to do the spell! Now look what you did! We are going to be in so much trouble if anyone finds out!" Ethan hit Benny after he say that.

"Chill dude you are the one that wanted a girl here too!"

"Besides im not the one who cast the spell!"

"Hold that thought Ethan. I think she's waking up."

"Whoa where am I and why i am here exactly?" Holy crap they are so cute in person. Besides might as well flirt nothing better to do with my time.

"you see, Benny found this spell that's supposed to bring a girl here and then make her fall for one of us. i didn't want him to do the spell because i like-"

"Sarah. ugh. i hate this. and i already liked one of you i don't need no spell for that stuff. anyways. what am i supposed to do now? where am i going to stay? i think you should have planned this a bit better mr." i said poking Benny's chest.

"you know what? i like you." he put his arm around my shoulder. can you guess why? yupp its cause i said that i liked one of them without the need of a love spell. Didn't they already mess with a love spell?

"i guess i should have thought this through. but come on! I'm Benny I take the chances!"

"yes you are."

"so what are we going to do? my parents are going to be home soon. how am i going to explain having a girl over that I've never talked about before." Ethan said sitting on his bed.

"well i could fine a safe way to jump out of your window and then hide in the bushes and then you guys can escort me to Benny's grandmas house and then Benny can deal with punishment and i get to find out if i get to stay or not!" and i sat next to Ethan before Benny could.

"oh come on. way don't we ask Sarah to take care of...what's your name?" Benny looked at me before practically sitting on my lap.

"ohhh. haha. well funny thing is... my name is the same as Sarah's. soo I'm going to go by...Sarah Min! uhh..do i need a last name?"

"Sarah Min, Minnie, Sarah Minnie?" Benny started to giggle so i hit him on the arm.

"Ow What was that for?"

"That was for laughing at my name!"

"Well we better get her to your grandma's house before my parents get home." Ethan got up we all started to head to Benny's grandma's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Babysitter's A Vampire characters. Love this show so much I shall create as we go it will get more interesting.