Status: completed

My Boy Lollipop

One-Shot

I had just gotten back from my little trip to mall and once I got in the door I began to unwrap my special treat. You see, I went into Spencer’s and bought one of those big lollipops shaped like a dick. I don’t know why but I’ve been craving dick lately (more than usual), both candy-esque and someone else’s. Let’s just say this tattooed boy with the vibrantly colored hair has been driving me so crazy I can’t think about anything other than his dick. You know, touching it, tasting it, having it inside me…yeah, I’m a horny mess at this point if you can’t tell. But hopefully this little treat will satisfy my sweet-tooth and my lust for my beautiful but oblivious roommate.

I sat down on the couch and happily slurped away at my rainbow sweet. And maybe, just maybe, I pretended it was Dahvie’s. I shoved more of the sugary phallic dessert into my mouth and was just one step away from deep-throating it when Dahvie sat down beside me. I smiled wider as I enjoyed the sweet taste and having the man I was fantasizing about sitting next me. Just to push the limits, I decided to make a show of sucking off my cock pop.

I began to suck obnoxiously loud and flamboyantly licked up and down the edges. I could see Dahvie staring out of the corner of his eye even though his face was to the TV. I crammed the lollipop down my throat and let out a small happy moan at the taste. A blush rose to his cheeks and he swallowed just a bit uncomfortably. I gave the pop a few more teasing licks until Dahvie turned to face me.

Blushing darkly, he asked me timidly “Is it really that good?”

I slid the lollipop out my mouth with a dirty ‘pop’ and smiled broadly at him while nodding my head. “Wanna try some?” I offered. I noticed his tinted cheeks turn a shade darker and he cast his eyes down embarrassedly. It looked like he really wanted to taste it but was holding back for some reason, maybe because of the sexual undertone? I scooted closer to him until our legs were touching. He bit his lower lip slightly at the contact. “Come on Dahvie, I don’t have any germs, just try some,” I persuaded him gently.

He looked up at me with those big eyes as I brought the pop up to his lips. Without breaking eye contact, he wrapped those full lips around the tip of the candy penis. I slid the lolli further into his mouth and he sucked softly on the sweet treat. My smile grew with just a hint of hidden lust as I watched Dahvie take in the sugary stick further.

“Good boy,” I whispered huskily. Watching him suck on the fake dick sent little waves of pleasure down to my lap. He wrapped his hand around the wrist holding up the lollipop and pushed it further down his throat. His eyes shut lightly and he sucked on the cock pop like no tomorrow. As he cheeks hollowed with each suck, I felt myself grow a little more. I was barely aware of anything other than his mouth when I quietly whispered out ‘fuck!’

He gave the pop a final powerful suck and then let it slip past his lips. As the tip slowly fell past his juicy lips for the last time, my dick was standing at full attention. Dahvie’s eyes open to show a shamelessly aroused expression like I had never seen before. I barely managed to speak after that little show he put on.

“Good, huh?”

A sexy smile grew on lips and he whispered out “Yeah, but I can think of something that tastes even better.” He placed a hand over my free one and brought it up to the front of his shorts. Plainly I could his hard length in the palm of my hand. He brought his lips to my ear and whispered seductively, “What do you say? Want to suck my lollipop?”

I nodded slowly, unable to believe that I could finally taste him after wishing to for so long. I wasted no time in pushing him against the couch and pulling his shorts down. Never before had I felt such a hatred of underwear as I saw them blocking my sweet prize. I practically ripped them off and once he was free, I replaced their presence with that of my mouth. A hand flew to my hair and gripped at the base of my head. His other grabbed at the cloth of the couch in desperate, needy fashion.

I sucked him fast and hard, using all the skills I had practiced on the lollipop with. But now I have my own pop and I can’t wait to taste it’s special flavor. It didn’t take much to get Dahvie moaning like a dirty virgin having their first time. He applied a small amount of pressure to the back of my head and I knew what he was trying to say. I let his member slide down my throat as far as I could take him and hummed around it. He let out a strangled moan of my name and nearly released but he still held it back. Taking that as a challenge, I was determined to drive him to the brink as quick as possible. I swallowed hard around and he didn’t even have a chance to stop himself. His sweet liquid spilled down my throat as he climaxed with an ear-piercing scream and a tug on my hair.

As I pulled off from him, I licked my lips of delicious taste. I climbed on top of him and captured his lips to share the remaining flavor. His tongue explored my mouth as mine did his, taking in every little detail we could find. This passionate make-out session didn’t do much for the throbbing in my tight jeans though. I ground my ass against him and let out a needy groan. He pulled back and looked into my eyes, asking if we should continue.

To answer his question, I ran my hands down his chest and whispered dirtily, “I wanna ride you so hard.” His eyes widened and immediately I felt him undoing my jeans. As he nearly ripped off the button, I stripped off my shirt and then moved to his. Once he was free from the shielding cloth, I attacked his lips and lined him up with my hole.

I didn’t need any prep, I just needed him-now! Inch by inch I guided him inside and groaned out as he filled me completely. His hands cupped my ass and held me steady as I got used to his size. Once I was ready, I began to rock slowly against him. I didn’t take to too much time for the slow stuff, I wanted him to take me hard and fast and I made that very clear to him. He moved his hands to help me gain more power behind my thrusts as I sped up. Our moans filled the room as we pounded against each other, eager for release. I leant down to kiss him and nip at his neck. I felt his hand make its way between us and grab me securely. He pumped as fast as he could, knowing that it wouldn’t be long until I reached my limit. I bit down on his neck and made sure to leave plenty of hickies for him to find later. Now that we had a nice pace going and I could support myself, his remaining hand moved to my back. He scratched deeply causing a load moan to escape my lips every time he broke skin. Just a few more pumps and scratches and I was golden.

I screamed his name and slumped against him as he came deep inside me. His nails dug in hard on my back and against my shaft but it made my orgasm that much more intense. I grabbed his sides tightly to hold myself up as the waves of ecstasy rode over me. When I finally relaxed them, I found perfect crescent shapes of my nails over the skin of his hips.

As I pulled him out from inside me I apologized for scratching him so hard. He chuckled and pulled me up to his chest and told me it was ok. We laid like that until our breath returned back normal. His quick heartbeat and heaving chest became a soothing effect for me. I wrapped an arm around his waist and he did the same to me so I wouldn’t fall off.

“Hey, let’s go back to Spencer’s later. I want to get something,” he whispered.

“Another cock pop?” I teased.

He smiled broadly and I knew that was exactly what he wanted.

“I told you it was good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.