Status: Slow updates :)

It's Like Electricity When You Touch My Hand

4

-12pm-

Sam slowly opens his eyes and groans, his rolls over and groans even louder.

'Ahh sleeping beauties awake, with a lovely hangover' Joe chirps.

Sam covers he's ears, 'Don't talk so loud, my head feels as if its about to explode' Sam whispers into the quilt.

'Shouldn't have drunk so much then’ Joe adds sarcastically ‘Come on, get up have a shower then come down and have some food, we have a meeting in two hours’

Sam pulls the covers back over him and lets out an audible sigh,

‘I’ll get ready in a minute’ Sam thinks.

-1 hour later -

Sam strolls into the cafeteria area of the hotel with his head hung low, even through his sunglasses you can see his pained expression, Joe claps as he sits down.

'Sleeping beauty has arisen, looking a little worse than wear I might add'

Sam flips him off, 'Go get me a coffee please?'

Joe shows his annoyance but does it anyway, leaving Sam slumped on the table.

' GOOD AFTERNOON SAMMY BOY' Jack cheers slapping Sam on the back as he sits down, Sam lifts his head and glares at him.

'Who are you and what have you done with my brother?' Sam asks supporting his head with his hands, Jack laughs and grins at Sam.

'I'm Jack Stuart Halliday, how you doing, nice to meet you, do you like coffee?' Jacks smiles offering Sam his hand.

Sam rolls his eyes, 'Smooth bro, so original, but seriously moody Jack has gone right? Can't be dealing with anymore of your bitch fits'

But Jack isn't paying attention to anything Sam said, he's too busy watching Sonny, who just entered the cafeteria, Sonny catches his eye and winks.

'Dude who you staring at?' Sam asks turning around not seeing anyone but Sonny, he shrugs and turns back around taking his coffee from Joe, Sam smiles as the warm liquid enters his system.

Sonny then joins the three boys, sitting next to Jack, when seated his hand searches for Jacks, when he finds it he intertwines their fingers and smiles.

The rest of the afternoon goes quietly, the four boys sit in the cafeteria, chat and have a laugh, Sonny and Jack gradually grow closer, Sonny leaves his hand resting on Jacks leg while the other rubs his hand comfortingly, Jack hasn't stopped smiling since he woke up.

'So I'm going to address the elephant in the room, are you on drugs Jack, you haven't stopped smiling and your happy, what's going on?'

Sonny laughs and squeezes Jacks hand.

'Shall I tell him or do you want to' Sonny asks Jack, Jack just shrugs and Sam leans forward waiting for the information.

'Jack and I like each other and we're together' Sonny states with a smile, Sam looks between each of them a few times before smiling.

'Its about bloody time guys, congratulations'

They both look at each other confused.

'About time?' They say together.

'Yeah about time, its so obvious you two like each other it has been for what the past year?' Sam says looking at Joe whose nodding and smiling, Jack and Sonny both blush and look down, if only they had seen it.

'So much tension in this room, as you move in closer and the space between you two getting smaller and smaller, for too long you've been strangers, just one touch that'll change ya, woah oh oh oh oh oh oh relight the fuse tonight -'

'Alright alright you can shut up now, no need to be cheesey' Jack say while throwing a sachet of tomato sauce at Sam, Sam just grins and continues to sip his coffee.