Heist

Jinxx grew up as Jamie Wright in a garage next to her older brother Charlie and her dad, her mother long gone. She was driving at 13 and had her first speeding ticket not five minuets after she got her license at 16. When she was 17 her father died of a massive heart attack, Charlie was arrested for drugs and Jamie was left alone.

Torrid grew up as Tori Rich in a middle class and loving home. She had a mother, a father and when she was 18 she was joined by a little sister named Emma. Her family all had a need for speed and subsequently she grew behind the wheel or under the hood of a car. However less than a year later she lost both her parents in a house fire leaving her and Emma with their elderly grandparents.

Both girls race for their own reasons. One for a sense of the family she lost and the other to support the only family she has left. Both are bonded by loss and by their love of speed. In hopes of changing their lives up a little they leave Miami where they had made a name for themselves to try and make it on the bigger scene in California.

Once there they fall in with a team that calls themselves Avenged Sevenfold. They are the most well known group of racers on the west coast. After seeing what Jinxx and Torrid can do they ask them to join their team.

However there is more to Avenged Sevenfold and their team than racing. They also happen to be 5 of the most skilled thieves you'll ever find. Using their racing skills along with other talents they possess to do everything from hijacking Semi-Trucks to stealing thousands of dollars in merchandise from warehouses.

Jinxx and Torrid quickly fall into pattern with them and soon find themselves with more money than they ever had before. However everything comes at a price.

Can old friends help them out when they get into a situation that seems helpless?

yes i based some of this off of The Fast & The Furious movies but the plot is entirely my own. Jinxx is the only character I own....Torrid is based off a friend of mine and since it's illegal to own humans I sadly do not own avenged sevenfold. if i did i would be hanging out with them and not writing out made up stories XD