‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

bored at work

"Yo Lizzy we have a costumer!" My friend, James yelled the front of the store. Yes, James had followed me to London. I walked out of the office and helped out the costumer. It was a really slow day. "Have you ever noticed that you have gotten taller and every time you speak its a sarcastic or mean remark?" He mumbled as I started signing papers again.

"No shit James." I muttered reading over a new list of inventory. The bell above the door rang again. "James go help them before I kick your ass." I had decided with growing up that I should stop being mute and with my new maturity came a new height. I'm now 5'7 I hit my grow spurt so late, but I'm happy as hell I hit it.

"Uhm Liz? There's someone here to see you." He looked worried which made me interested. As I walked out I thought about all the people it could be but when I saw who it was I was happy it wasn't anyone else.

"Beans!" I chirped and ran to him. He laughed and hug me.

"Why hello there." His voice had gotten deep, or has it always been that way? I don't know.

"What brings you here?" I asked I mean he almost never leaves the mansion now.

"Its the parent trips time of year." Beans said full of boredom. "So I hear your talking again and seems as though I have gotten shorter? Or has my little friend gotten taller?"

"Still making completely clean things sound dirty I see." I was smiling so big.

"And you got braces?!?!?" He paused " I have missed so much! Has it really only been a year?"

"Yeah only a year." I said solemnly. James cleared his throat and looked worried. I looked at where he was looking and Khonner stood in the doorway.

"Bitch." Khonner scoffed and looked away from me.

'Beans what the fuck is she doing here????" I was pissed I mean that whore hit me square in the jaw last year!.

"Well Tanya is dating her and well she's my cousin." Beans looked so ashamed.

"I'm sorry Beans but she can't be here." I hugged him tightly.

"That's okay we have to catch a flight anyways I'll talk to you later?" I let go of him and nodded.

Man things are as fucked up as they were a year earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think