‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

The Mall

Once Beans got off his ass we got going. No body asked where we were going or for how long because like always everyone was partying. It's 4:30 when we get to the mall and I'm scared, wait no I'm petrified to talk about what were about to talk about.

We went and sat in a corner in the food court, so not every one could see or hear us. "So what is it Ciggy?" Beans asked curious as always.

"I don't feel comfortable in my own skin, like I don't belong in this body. I shouldn't be a girl you know? I feel, act, and think like a guy, so why do I have to be a girl?" It came out as a rush something that I wasn't expecting was Beans smiling.

"I already knew that love, I mean anyone who looked at you could tell." Beans paused. "Is that all?" I nodded and jumped up to hug my best friend. I was happy to get it off my chest. I don't think I could go through with anything, I just had to tell someone.

--------------

Later that night when Beans and I got back from the mall Khonner got in my face. "Listen here you bitch, stay away from Tanya she isn't yours. Tanya is mine." I laughed my ass off at that was she serious? Then realized that I did indeed forget they were dating. I felt my heart drop and I started frowning. I almost fainted. How can the one I hold closest to my hear with out caring be dating someone else? I mean it's one thing to fuck someone but to date them? That's entirely different.

"Are you going to talk back or are you going to go back to being a freak." Khonner crossed her arms and glared at me.

"Move whore." I shoved past her. Fuck this I need to party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Today is the day i die and become emotionless once again