‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Curse of the virgin canvas

Ring giggled at me. "Hey don't laugh at me it hurted." I was pouting so it came out as a kid voice.

"My bad." She kept laughing at me. I had fallen off the hammock on to the rocks. I wasn't high anymore we had been out side for hours just messing around. I had almost forgotten about the reason I was so pissed. I didn't get up I laid down on the ground looking up at the stars.

Ring soon joined me and laid her head on my chest. "I wonder what they're doing?" Ring kind of asked me.

"If you have the answer please my angel lie to me and tell me I'm dreaming." I quoted my favorite song at the moment. I shut my eyes and was bout to fall asleep when the back door opened. It was Khonner and Tanya. "I don't think they can see us." I whispered over to the girl on my chest, she nodded at me.

I know it sounds weird but we watched them and they seemed happy together. It broke my heart so badly that I almost cried. The last thing I saw before I stood up and walked back inside was them jumping into the pool. It actually struck me odd that no one was out here but I guess 70 degrees isn't great swimming weather.

It's 4 o' clock in the morning and a few party people are still dancing but a lot are in their rooms doing god knows what. Have I really only been here a day or two? Or has it been longer? Is this the day I lose my mind? Is this the day I lose my soul? Is this the day I forget her? Or is this the day everything crumbles again?

Whatever this day is I wont give up this time because this time I'm older and I have more responsibility. I was leaning up against my wall in my room when a pair of lips met mine. I saw Ring there. I smiled a bit and kissed back.

Maybe this is the day I find my only one? Who knows?
♠ ♠ ♠
the title of each chapter is basically the inspiration of every chapter but that doesn't mean that it necessarily has anything to do with it.